SP Native Realistic Female Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
100-250 pounds (most of them are 120-160 pounds of draw weight)
250 pounds long bow is a joke. It is like ultra great sword from DarkSouls It is like 120 kg on your 3 fingers. Pure joke

BTW at what draw lenght it was calculated?

I am not sure that even modern heavy athleat on steroids can shoot from this thiing

"The longbows on the Mary Rose were in excellent finished condition. There were enough bows to test some to destruction which resulted in draw forces of 450 N (100 lbf) on average. However, analysis of the wood indicated that they had degraded significantly in the seawater and mud, which had weakened their draw forces. Replicas were made and when tested had draw forces of from 445 N to 823 N (100 to 185 lbf) "

Last edited:
250 pounds long bow is a joke. It is like ultra great sword from DarkSouls It is like 120 kg on your 3 fingers. Pure joke

I am not sure that even modern heavy athleat on steroids can shoot from this thiing

"The longbows on the Mary Rose were in excellent finished condition. There were enough bows to test some to destruction which resulted in draw forces of 450 N (100 lbf) on average. However, analysis of the wood indicated that they had degraded significantly in the seawater and mud, which had weakened their draw forces. Replicas were made and when tested had draw forces of from 445 N to 823 N (100 to 185 lbf) "
I am not 100% certain, I think it is based on the thickness of some of the pieces, which generally correlates with strenght of longbows. However just as you have said, I have never heard about anyone coming close to 250 pounds. World record is 200 or 210 I think.

I have never heard about anyone coming close to 250 pounds.
I saw a guy shoot from 240 lb bow.

Here you go XD
a5YEtBg.png

There's a historic record in 18th century china of a dude in a competition drawing 240 lb bow. But, like, yeah, not very common.

I dont want to be neatpicker but bow is probably worst weapon for women (it requires specific upper body muscle, department where males differentiate most from females), crossbow makes much more sense (because you can use goat lever, other body muscle etc).

The best weapon for a woman is the balls kick. 🙂

There's a historic record in 18th century china of a dude in a competition drawing 240 lb bow. But, like, yeah, not very common.
Never trust old measurements at face value, tho. A pound here can easily be 1/4 pound there.

Btw necroing in hopes this mod gets updated I want equity bloodshed on my battlefields.

Back
Top Bottom