Features:
. Changes female dialogues
. makes noblewomen have better faces
. makes noblewomen passive
. makes vlandian lords more attractive
. adds titles
. Kill bandits raise relations
. Splits each faction into around 6 realms each based in a town
. Changed the wars to make it so that there is loyalist side, rebel side, and neutral instead of all out war in each region
. Changed the names of the realms (before it was like dey Gunric kingdom dey corrain kingdom now its duchies, kingdoms, counties, provinces, principalities, etc, based on the town name for example the Kingdom of Pravend.

Download it here:

Features:
. Changes female dialogues
. makes noblewomen have better faces
. makes noblewomen passive
. makes vlandian lords more attractive
. adds titles
. Kill bandits raise relations
. Splits each faction into around 6 realms each based in a town
. Changed the wars to make it so that there is loyalist side, rebel side, and neutral instead of all out war in each region
. Changed the names of the realms (before it was like dey Gunric kingdom dey corrain kingdom now its duchies, kingdoms, counties, provinces, principalities, etc, based on the town name for example the Kingdom of Pravend.

Download it here:

if you u didn't fix the armor soaking, it's still unrealistic. False advertising people!

What's the problem with the fluid attack and block mode?

Plans to add more mods? Like relationships threw fighting together (nobles) or some smithing mod like montys forge overhaul?
Culture immersiv names, prevent escape and tavern rumors mod is also very nice and immersiv.

Cheers

Edit : for battles realistic battle mod I would recommend.

But uggos were probably pretty common in ye olde times. I'd imagine they didn't have much in the way of dentistry, orthodontics, dermatology, even basic personal hygiene products... Plus, think of all the scars these people would get constantly being stabbed, slashed, impaled...

The answer is in the name realism and immersion. This mod seeks to make calradia into a more realistic world but it also seeks to immerse the player and provide them with a better experience. Personally I play vlandia and I noticed that their lords are unrealistically malformed so I decided to change it. As for fatness I didn't touch that feature yet.

In response to @Leader144

Yes I plan on adding a lot of other features to this mod feel free to make suggestions.

Man, without diplomacy this mod only brings more madness to wars, or did you changed something in that department ?

sry, this caught my eye in the feature list: "makes noblewomen passive"
I'm just curious, what does it mean, in what way are they made passive?

I was thinking more about war frequency and some kind of logic?
nevermind, here is a homework for you:
(haha just kidding)
-Truce status by default : after making peace with someone, truce disables option to declare new war by default for next 10-15 days, like a cool down. But it's important to see how many days are left until truce ends , preferably in diplomacy screen
-Alliance - it could limited on 20-30 days, and then you need to resign
-non aggression pact - you can't declare war on another kingdom and vice versa, also could be limited by days
-defensive pact - you are obligated to defend other kingdom and vice versa, limited by days
also you can limit number of diplomatic relations you can sign, so you need to make strategic decisions who's your friend or enemy
is it possible to make something like this or am I only dreaming ? :smile:

Yeah I feel these are necessary too- Unfortunately these are far beyond my own personal modding experience I would need a mod and the authors permissions to use the mod in my mod.

I love these "immersion" mods.

How long until the Vlandian crossbowmen are renamed to something ridiculous like "buteur d'armure" in the sake of faux "realism"? Or how about we add some "historical facts" like increasing the speed of camels to be faster than horses because "everyone knows" camels were the superior mount of the middle ages?

When I think about this some more, making each city its own kingdom (+disabling faction bonuses - like battanian forest movement speed) and then leaving the game to simulate might be a good way to test for biases in the map to figure out what other factors go in to snowballing - this would be a way to see if one city/location is naturally more likely to snowball than any others due to chokepoints/landscape etc.

Back
Top Bottom