Read here before posting a storyline problem

Users who are viewing this thread

I will write any possible issues here.

----------------------

>NO LORDS/KINGS AFTER MESSENGER QUEST

Before 1.02, if you get no lords/kings after messenger quest (and you choose side: danish or Wessex):

Uptate to Version 1.02 or previous

Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest > click.

Then, back cheats to off and take off camp menu.

All lords will leave Snotingaham.

------------------
>ODIN'S CAVE - NO CONVERSATION WITH BODO, IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE STORYLINE

Before 1.02, you are playing in realistic mode and you have no other savegames.
First, update to 1.02.
Load your savegame

Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > testing: previous interrogation > (This option sends you back after Doccinga viking assault)
or
Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > testing: ulf testigo > (This option moves your quest list one quest after Odin's cave. You will lose some conversation with king. Important, you need to get to Bodo and Agathinos if they aren't in your party after active this.)

Then, back cheats to off and take off camp menu.

Suggestion, if you don't wish to repeat Sven's hideout quest, try first option.

Then camp menu > Game options > cheat menu on > Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest > click.

- Can you elaborate with screenshots of such cheat menu options? Im in 1.02 beta and I see no "Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest" option anywhere in the cheatmenu.

Been stuck on this gamebreaking bug for a week now. Would like to continue the story, conquering all of "Englaland" is starting to get boring  :lol:

Warsick said:

- Can you elaborate with screenshots of such cheat menu options? Im in 1.02 beta and I see no "Issue with no lords after the Messenger Quest" option anywhere in the cheatmenu.

Been stuck on this gamebreaking bug for a week now. Would like to continue the story, conquering all of "Englaland" is starting to get boring  :lol:

Are you using latest 1.02 version in steam? (updated at 27 th for TW)

Idibil said:
Warsick said:

Are you using latest 1.02 version in steam? (updated at 27 th for TW)

I run the 1.02 version and there is nothing like what you mention Idibil

Can this be a thread for questions about the storyline? I'm still in Friese and I'm getting really impatient to leave it.

Defended Doccinga from Sven's vikings, became an enemy of the Jarl of Kennemere. Few days have passed now, I'm getting so tired of killing thieves I'm about to play another game. When/how can I leave Friese? Do I have to wait for Doccinga to not be "looted" anymore?

EDIT: Nevermind. Finally something happened. Just had to wait for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom