[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iliomenat said:
hello admins , hope you guys see this.
basically , There's a prisoner at Ard Macha I'd like to rescue for Faction Relation, only I literally looked everywhere for the prison and can't find one at Ard Macha in Aileach! No prison. Bug!!!!!!!!!!
Another player had the same problem even though it's a tiny scene. You can literally inspect the entire fort in 30 seconds.
If you are standing in front of the hall walk about 20 metres to your right and the prison is below some rocks.

tMc8X.jpg

You guys need to play more classic RPGs where you had to figure - and find - everything out yourself  :razz:

Adorno said:
iliomenat said:
hello admins , hope you guys see this.
basically , There's a prisoner at Ard Macha I'd like to rescue for Faction Relation, only I literally looked everywhere for the prison and can't find one at Ard Macha in Aileach! No prison. Bug!!!!!!!!!!
Another player had the same problem even though it's a tiny scene. You can literally inspect the entire fort in 30 seconds.
If you are standing in front of the hall walk about 20 metres to your right and the prison is below some rocks.

tMc8X.jpg

You guys need to play more classic RPGs where you had to figure - and find - everything out yourself  :razz:

thanks alot , cheers

itm_elf_seax has a length of 76, but the mesh has a blade length of 71.

Also, the gloves don't quite match up with the hands.
WKe3n.jpg
Not a big issue but it can make it look like the character is holding some swords too low on the handle.
88XpQ.jpg
If this is the correct way to hold a sword (maximum reach?) then please ignore me :smile:.

I need some help with version 2.025.
I am playing in sandbox mode and I am 115 days in. my renown as 505. My reputation is 45. I'm a vassal in the kingdom of Alban. I am a Christian. My problem is this I am unable to secure permission to court Coluim and I do not understand why. She is Christian. Her father is Christian. We are all in the kingdom of Alban. My relationship with the father is 65. I have not visited Coluim without her father's permission. When I ask her father for permission I get the customary "we usually seal such alliances with marriage and in fact…" When I click the dialog flips to my character saying "never mind" and then the dialog closes. This is not the first time I have played this game but it's the first time that I've run into this problem. Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: nvm it sorted itself out. works fine

kraggrim said:
If this is the correct way to hold a sword (maximum reach?) then please ignore me :smile:.

each type of sword has a set of techniques, which influences how you hold it. Maybe this video can help with the viking age ones

I bought Viking Conquest few monthe ago, played some time, nice DLC!
Now I reinstalled Windows and can not find a letter on my e-mail with registration key. Can you help me?

lekseus said:
I bought Viking Conquest few monthe ago, played some time, nice DLC!
Now I reinstalled Windows and can not find a letter on my e-mail with registration key. Can you help me?

Hi Lekseus

You need to contact to Taleworlds.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,164.0.html

There is two newbie bugs when you first come to the Doccinga.

1. Sometimes (not always) Thonkrik said that there is a stray dog in the village. But there is not any dog in the village at this stage, I saw them later.
2. I can rent the bow and the javelin from the archer trainer. If you leave the village they disappeared, okey. But if you save game when you have them and later load, they will be yours forever. But with the training sword all fine, it does not have not this bug.

splarv said:
There is two newbie bugs when you first come to the Doccinga.

1. Sometimes (not always) Thonkrik said that there is a stray dog in the village. But there is not any dog in the village at this stage, I saw them later.
2. I can rent the bow and the javelin from the archer trainer. If you leave the village they disappeared, okey. But if you save game when you have them and later load, they will be yours forever. But with the training sword all fine, it does not have not this bug.

Noted, thank you. We will take a look.

I came across this bug with recruiting Helgi at the mead hall in Jorvik.

I was able to repeatedly gain 9 renown through his dialogue options by not recruiting him.  I did not have enough money at the time.  I think it's a scripting issue that can allow someone to speak with him day after day and gain 9 renown each conversation as long as he is not recruited into the player's party.  I did not try to exploit this problem for more than 27 or so renown because I wanted him to join me.  I didn't want to track him down in another town once he decided to leave.  That would be the true challenge in exploiting this issue, finding him in another town every couple of days.

Garcx said:
I came across this bug with recruiting Helgi at the mead hall in Jorvik.

I was able to repeatedly gain 9 renown through his dialogue options by not recruiting him.  I did not have enough money at the time.  I think it's a scripting issue that can allow someone to speak with him day after day and gain 9 renown each conversation as long as he is not recruited into the player's party.  I did not try to exploit this problem for more than 27 or so renown because I wanted him to join me.  I didn't want to track him down in another town once he decided to leave.  That would be the true challenge in exploiting this issue, finding him in another town every couple of days.

Hi Garcx,

Thank you for your report. We will take a look  :party:

vendrigoth said:
got this from steam but it wont actually download

VC is a DLC, so its part of the Warband (base game) download and updates once you have it.

To play it you need to choose a different module before launching the game. You do that on the launch screen (after you click Play on Steam) if you use Windows.

If your download is not starting just exit Steam and restart it, sometimes Steam needs a push to work.

Make sure the DLC is selected on your Steam library, Warband game, for installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom