[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zZjwr.jpg
ndr81.jpg
It should be Firth of Clyde and Firth of Forth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firth

3NOg8.jpg
CaKcN.jpg
When I talk to them in the Refuge. Other troops are fine.

Urgrevling, what's your opinio of Sviar vs Svear? :smile:

kraggrim said:
Urgrevling, what's your opinio of Sviar vs Svear? :smile:

I prefer not giving any absolue answer on that one, as there were dialectal differences between East and West Norse. The latter might be closest to the Old East Norse form though, which is the predecessor to modern Swedish and Danish.

Jinto777 said:
kalarhan said:
Jinto777 said:
Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nn22c1xq5jfieh4/sg02.sav?dl=0

thank you for the savegame  :smile:

You are welcome  :wink:

Do you think that is possible to fix the save? Or i'll have to start a new game?

JuJu70 said:
Do you think that is possible to fix the save? Or i'll have to start a new game?

will be possible

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you guys had a chance to look in this issue and fix the save?

Regards
Crow

Are companions that supposedly died during the story supposed to show up as adventurers if you decide to continue in sandbox, I'm not complaining, I was glad to see them again, I just feel like it might be something that's not supposed to happen.

Jinto777 said:
Jinto777 said:
kalarhan said:
Jinto777 said:
Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

JuJu70 said:

will be possible

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you guys had a chance to look in this issue and fix the save?

Regards
Crow

it will be fixed in a patch, you can keep playing now, just remember where your wife hangs out.

CeltiberoCaesar said:
kuplas said:
kalarhan said:
kuplas said:
while i was about to go to bjorn for the saxon i saw this
Ncsoktt.png
the fleet was stuck and i still got the quest for this

Can you post your savegame?
I can still continue the storyline but that part is now stuck even in my quest log its not yet finish
Hi Kuplas,
We would still need the savegame, is much easier to find the bug this way :razz:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b77iiuhzqvz25g/sg04.sav

here i think this is the right save game the fleet was in the middle i think

JuJu70 said:
Jinto777 said:
Jinto777 said:
kalarhan said:
Jinto777 said:
Hey Idibil!

Here is the save:

JuJu70 said:

will be possible

Hi guys

Regards
Crow

it will be fixed in a patch, you can keep playing now, just remember where your wife hangs out.

Hey Juju70,

She will be back automatically after the patch or i will need to do something about it? Maybe a good spanking?  :twisted:

Regards
Fábio

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I just noticed in my save that the bard and the skald that you can hire in the camp were switched when I hired them, if I hired the bard I would get the skald and vice versa. (Could be that my save is messed up because of change made, I started it in the reforged beta) Oh and are christian lords supposed to offer missions to raid monasteries? (or I think they were christian, it was a lord of Gwynedd, and a saxon lord)

Edit: I just checked, there's quite a lot of pagan lords in gwynedd apparently.

Hey Juju70,

She will be back automatically after the patch or i will need to do something about it? Maybe a good spanking?  :twisted:

Regards
Fábio

She will get home within 48 hrs. The rest is up to you :razz:

Fewrfreyut said:
Having a bit of a "problem".

I just finished in Frisia and arrived in Danmark.  I raided the Sven's refuge and saved Bodo.  My current quest objective is to go speak to the king of Danmark before I try to talk to Sigurd.  However, for some reason, when I approach the king for the first time, he enters into later storyline dialog.  Specifically, he starts the dialog as if I've been to Ulf's farm and killed Sven's relative, and as if Egil is in my party (I don't even have Egil yet).  Any idea why this is happening?  It's a completely new game, and I even deleted all my previous VC saves from older versions.
I'm experiencing the same issue, though I've only just left Friese, and haven't done Sven's Hideout yet (was just going to check with the king for generic missions after sailing up to Danmark). Since you've already supplied a save game I don't suppose that I need to, but I do have a question for the developers here: once this bug is fixed, will the dialogue be correct in already existing save games, or will it require a restart to get through things "properly?" If existing saves will be fixed without any quirkiness, I'll just suspend that part of the story for now.

I'm not certain if this is intended behavior, but from what I've read it may not be.

I just cleared out Sven's hideout and took it over as my own refuge. When I get an encounter with Solvieg shortly after, there is no discussion after the battle even if she survives.

I've never played all the way through the plot story-line, but my understanding is that she should initiate dialogue after the battle and join the party?  This has happened to two separate games I've created today.  Only one of them do I have a savegame for before the ambush, if that is necessary.

Alternatively, is there some delay before dialogue occurs? 

Edit: this is reforged edition 2.0 on the newest M&B warband steam version

mestor said:
I'm not certain if this is intended behavior, but from what I've read it may not be.

I just cleared out Sven's hideout and took it over as my own refuge. When I get an encounter with Solvieg shortly after, there is no discussion after the battle even if she survives.

I've never played all the way through the plot story-line, but my understanding is that she should initiate dialogue after the battle and join the party?  This has happened to two separate games I've created today.  Only one of them do I have a savegame for before the ambush, if that is necessary.

Alternatively, is there some delay before dialogue occurs? 

Edit: this is reforged edition 2.0 on the newest M&B warband steam version

Post your savegame. If she is in your party you are fine.

Wheem said:
Fewrfreyut said:
Having a bit of a "problem".

I just finished in Frisia and arrived in Danmark.  I raided the Sven's refuge and saved Bodo.  My current quest objective is to go speak to the king of Danmark before I try to talk to Sigurd.  However, for some reason, when I approach the king for the first time, he enters into later storyline dialog.  Specifically, he starts the dialog as if I've been to Ulf's farm and killed Sven's relative, and as if Egil is in my party (I don't even have Egil yet).  Any idea why this is happening?  It's a completely new game, and I even deleted all my previous VC saves from older versions.
I'm experiencing the same issue, though I've only just left Friese, and haven't done Sven's Hideout yet (was just going to check with the king for generic missions after sailing up to Danmark). Since you've already supplied a save game I don't suppose that I need to, but I do have a question for the developers here: once this bug is fixed, will the dialogue be correct in already existing save games, or will it require a restart to get through things "properly?" If existing saves will be fixed without any quirkiness, I'll just suspend that part of the story for now.

We will check this. Thank you for the report.

Aghh, I got some bugs here, first
.I had to kill Reghinard twice, the guards message appeared again, poor guy lol
after talking to the fleet's captain my boat gets off the fleet instead of getting the fight scene (had to quit the game and use my old savegame, solved that by myself, anyways was pretty anoying)
and the last one is that I cant talk to Rathbarth, when I get to Snothingham it only says I need to recruit more men or Leave, Rathbarth is in there but I cant get in!!! What really annoys me is that I did this quest in the last version, I started everything again for nothing  :cry: I dont know what to do (Sorry for my bad english)

kuplas said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
kuplas said:
kalarhan said:
kuplas said:
while i was about to go to bjorn for the saxon i saw this
Ncsoktt.png
the fleet was stuck and i still got the quest for this

Can you post your savegame?
I can still continue the storyline but that part is now stuck even in my quest log its not yet finish
Hi Kuplas,
We would still need the savegame, is much easier to find the bug this way :razz:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b77iiuhzqvz25g/sg04.sav

here i think this is the right save game the fleet was in the middle i think

Did someone open my save game about the fleet being stuck somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom