• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

erennuman_mb

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBNWVC
When I talk to Ingleri and Ulfberht in my refuge, they say this:
7bW7k5.jpg
This happened all of a sudden. Before doing this, I had gone to Ulf's Farmstead and came back when I realized my party morale is low.
P.S: It turned back to normal now.
 

Faenwulf

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Not really an issue, but maybe something that can be avoided in the future: Yesterday for winning a tournament in RIbe I was awarded a chainmail with fur and I really wanted that for the character since he didn't have chainmail already. Sadly, my inventory was full so my winnings went *poof* and I didn't get the chainmail. :sad:

Maybe it is possible to open some kind of trade window were you can get the tournament winnings for free and have to sell something you carry with you for 0 penningas to make space. Or just delete the item with the smallest monetary value from the inventory automatically to place the item there. Or add in some kind of information "For winning the tournament they reward you with item X, but since you have no space in your inventory you can claim it for free at the armorsmith/weaponsmith/trader (depending on the item kind)."
No idea if any of this is possible or feasible in terms of work that needs to be put in. Just some food for thought.
 
erennuman_mb said:
When I talk to Ingleri and Ulfberht in my refuge, they say this:
7bW7k5.jpg
This happened all of a sudden. Before doing this, I had gone to Ulf's Farmstead and came back when I realized my party morale is low.
P.S: It turned back to normal now.
If you are able to reproduce it, post here the savegame please.

Faenwulf said:
Not really an issue, but maybe something that can be avoided in the future: Yesterday for winning a tournament in RIbe I was awarded a chainmail with fur and I really wanted that for the character since he didn't have chainmail already. Sadly, my inventory was full so my winnings went *poof* and I didn't get the chainmail. :sad:

Maybe it is possible to open some kind of trade window were you can get the tournament winnings for free and have to sell something you carry with you for 0 penningas to make space. Or just delete the item with the smallest monetary value from the inventory automatically to place the item there. Or add in some kind of information "For winning the tournament they reward you with item X, but since you have no space in your inventory you can claim it for free at the armorsmith/weaponsmith/trader (depending on the item kind)."
No idea if any of this is possible or feasible in terms of work that needs to be put in. Just some food for thought.

Sorry but the dev time is gone. We will think about that for future projects.
 

erennuman_mb

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SWBNWVC
Another problem:
When I sent a gift it dropped my relation so I quit without saving and now nothing appears.
qlnZjD.jpg
savegame(last save game backup file, I didn't know which one)
Here
 
erennuman_mb said:
Another problem:
When I sent a gift it dropped my relation so I quit without saving and now nothing appears.
qlnZjD.jpg
savegame(last save game backup file, I didn't know which one)
Here
Hi again,
Could you give a more extensive explanation? I don't know who are you talking about :dead:
 

kraggrim

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
erennuman_mb said:
I sent a gift to one of jarls and it dropped my relation so I quit without saving and this is what happens.

This is what happens when you reach the main menu after quitting?
 

Link Shepard

Recruit
I unfortunately found (Another) Game breaking glitch I am doing the battle of Aescesdun and at first when I loaded my game it spawned me in ferise and that was really wierd and then it teleported me over to the battle and after I won it kept throwing me back into it and they kept spawning units after i won each battle. Check it out for yourself https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r9tx57kinsh398/sg05.sav?dl=0
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Link Shepard said:
I unfortunately found (Another) Game breaking glitch I am doing the battle of Aescesdun and at first when I loaded my game it spawned me in ferise and that was really wierd and then it teleported me over to the battle and after I won it kept throwing me back into it and they kept spawning units after i won each battle. Check it out for yourself https://www.dropbox.com/s/1r9tx57kinsh398/sg05.sav?dl=0

known issue, it will be fixed on next patch. Check this thread for alternatives to continue the story
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,338321.0.html
 

Rarilmar

Knight
WB
Some issues:
- Northvegr has been beaten for 200+ days now and they are still around making wars and alliances. (Sandbox mode after finishing campaign)
mb9.jpg

- After a big town siege fight where there are enemies left and they make a last stand in town/keep both fights are about 5v5. Shouldn't the inner walls fight should be a big fight 50vs50 or so?
mb16.jpg

- Sea battle reinforcement system sux because it's a nuisance to detach the aligned ships. Every collision brings the ship to a halt and it's just annoying, would be better to either spawn all ships from start or jut refresh the battle. Also I would prefer player spawn point to be either in the middle of the ship or in front so I don't have to struggle to go past others in some narrow ship. And ship should reset orders and default to going forward on a new fight not remember last orders and start battle with a sharp left or something like that.
 

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Archduke
WBNWM&BVC
Rarilmar said:
- After a big town siege fight where there are enemies left and they make a last stand in town/keep both fights are about 5v5. Shouldn't the inner walls fight should be a big fight 50vs50 or so?
mb16.jpg
This is similar to native. The remaining defenders are few and fighting in the streets of the town. Not a bug.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Rarilmar said:
- Northvegr has been beaten for 200+ days now and they are still around making wars and alliances. (Sandbox mode after finishing campaign)
mb9.jpg

Beaten and destroyed are two different things. If the king is still alive with his army you will need to hunt him down (or hope someone does it). Sometimes they may decide to go into exile in the seas (stay inside a ship eheh) with 300 troops, which are usually too big for most to fight (they run from him).

Use the CTRL+T cheat to see the map if you can't find him.

If that is not the case you can post your savegame so devs can look into it
 

Rarilmar

Knight
WB
Adorno said:
This is similar to native. The remaining defenders are few and fighting in the streets of the town. Not a bug.
The point is from a 1000 defense 800 died/injured during assault and only 10 remained as resistance in the 2 following fights in town streets/keep. They should have been 25+ in the street fight and the final resistance on 5 is ok.
 

Rarilmar

Knight
WB
kalarhan said:
Rarilmar said:
- Northvegr has been beaten for 200+ days now and they are still around making wars and alliances. (Sandbox mode after finishing campaign)
mb9.jpg

Beaten and destroyed are two different things. If the king is still alive with his army you will need to hunt him down (or hope someone does it). Sometimes they may decide to go into exile in the seas (stay inside a ship eheh) with 300 troops, which are usually too big for most to fight (they run from him).

Use the CTRL+T cheat to see the map if you can't find him.

If that is not the case you can post your savegame so devs can look into it

I just found the king patrolling in Scotland after using the cheat :facepalm: he's just wandering around there with 283 troops not even trying to siege a 76 men fortress I have nearby. 200+ days since I took they're last holding and he did noting. He's patrolling on Laithlind territory not triggering enemy messages...
 
Rarilmar said:
kalarhan said:
Rarilmar said:
- Northvegr has been beaten for 200+ days now and they are still around making wars and alliances. (Sandbox mode after finishing campaign)
mb9.jpg

Beaten and destroyed are two different things. If the king is still alive with his army you will need to hunt him down (or hope someone does it). Sometimes they may decide to go into exile in the seas (stay inside a ship eheh) with 300 troops, which are usually too big for most to fight (they run from him).

Use the CTRL+T cheat to see the map if you can't find him.

If that is not the case you can post your savegame so devs can look into it

I just found the king patrolling in Scotland after using the cheat :facepalm: he's just wandering around there with 283 troops not even trying to siege a 76 men fortress I have nearby. 200+ days since I took they're last holding and he did noting. He's patrolling on Laithlind territory not triggering enemy messages...

Hi,
could you share your savegame? We will try to take a look if something is buggued or he is just... too patient  :mrgreen:.

PD: Read the forum rules. You are supposed to edit your own comment to add extra information if your message was the last one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom