- Best answers
1) Delete your rgl_config.txt file. It is located on your /Documents folder (Windows)nimoadna said:You are right.. i checked again after disabling compatible mode, and now the problem is, after clicking "start new game" button, it goes back to the main menu after showing some loading tips in the bottom of the screen. Then i copied the reference files:
2) Launch game settings and put your graphics on very low (for a test). Disable stuff like sound and music. Enable single thread and in special, "Edit Mode"
3) Launch game as a administrator (to make sure you can create savegame files)
4) Try creating a new campaign
5) Copy your rgl_log.txt and post here. Don't restart the game, as it deletes the file when you do that
You could also get a savegame from another player (check the threads below for one) and see if you can load one, even if you are unable to create them
And remember this is a DLC, which means you need to buy it first (in case you are not aware), it won't work if you download it without a serial key.