• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

[Read 1st post] Viking Conquest RE: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarilmar

Knight
WB
CeltiberoCaesar said:
Hi,
could you share your savegame? We will try to take a look if something is buggued or he is just... too patient  :mrgreen:.
Well I'm past that point now on all saves. When I finally got to him he was chasing robbers...

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Read the forum rules.
Wall of text  :shock: No ty  :lol:
 

bjarnis

Recruit
2 bugs

1st i have this quest where i need to track down some people but the mayor will not say anything until i have 10 relations with his city. He however does have any quests.... tried visiting him several times over a month but no quest so its almost impossible to get 10 relations unless i buy ale ovev a looooong period of time.

2nd. the quest where you must reveal the assasination plot against you i have to find a contact in a random city. The issue is that he is not there ( dont worry i have checked every corner of the city ) so the quest is stuck like the one above :sad:
 
bjarnis said:
2 bugs

1st i have this quest where i need to track down some people but the mayor will not say anything until i have 10 relations with his city. He however does have any quests.... tried visiting him several times over a month but no quest so its almost impossible to get 10 relations unless i buy ale ovev a looooong period of time.

2nd. the quest where you must reveal the assasination plot against you i have to find a contact in a random city. The issue is that he is not there ( dont worry i have checked every corner of the city ) so the quest is stuck like the one above :sad:

Could you provide savegames of both quests?
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
bjarnis said:
1st i have this quest where i need to track down some people but the mayor will not say anything until i have 10 relations with his city. He however does have any quests.... tried visiting him several times over a month but no quest so its almost impossible to get 10 relations unless i buy ale ovev a looooong period of time.
Ireland questline? If you fail the quest you will need to buy your way with beer  :wink:

2nd. the quest where you must reveal the assasination plot against you i have to find a contact in a random city. The issue is that he is not there ( dont worry i have checked every corner of the city ) so the quest is stuck like the one above :sad:
This quest is not easy, you need to talk to a lot of npcs! You most likely just didn't find him, but the savegame will answer that
 

kaiser

Squire
Not sure if its an issue, but in the new beta patch, theres been rebellion notices (with grammar that doesn't make any sense) that pops up here and there. My character isn't even a lord/king of a faction, just a lowly mercenary so not sure if its suppose to.

Another issue I've seen is that there was a notice where 'fixing your banner' message that popped up. Only seen it once so far, but just found it weird.

I'll try and get some screen shots when this next happens.

5w0dNJ.png


HePm9X.png
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
kaiser said:
Not sure if its an issue, but in the new beta patch, theres been rebellion notices (with grammar that doesn't make any sense) that pops up here and there. My character isn't even a lord/king of a faction, just a lowly mercenary so not sure if its suppose to.

fixed on next patch
 

jagsbum

Recruit
about one hundred days in I lose all money large portions of equipment if not all my garrison some times if I select save and exit it will do that and take my renown to 0 does this is the third time this has happened
 

jagsbum

Recruit
this has happened with every patch since reforged also here lately when I start a save game none of the merchants have an inventory or money for like to weeks and when I exit and come back it happens again
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
jagsbum said:
also my character's face changes and he loses his hair and beard also I don't know how to post save game

1) Double posting on the forum is against forum rules. That means: you should not post the same stuff in two different places

2) When adding more information you need to edit your last post, instead of creating 3 in a row

3) Savegame: upload it to Dropbox, GoogleDrive, etc and post a public link (see #5)

4) Sounds like you have a corrupted savegame. Best to start a new fresh game. Next time keep backups from time to time.

5) Read this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,336276.0.html , then create a thread on this subforum (support) with your rgl_log.txt, your rgl_config.txt, your savegame.
 

Yak

Recruit
1 bug in the The_Last_Tuatha_De_Danann quest. The bug is reliably repeatable.

When I talk to the mayor to locate Flaithbertach's grandchildren, I chose to save them by swapping them with slaves. But, when I open my "Notes on Eriu", I get this:

Note 1: You chose to kill Flaithbertach's grandchildren.

Which is strange, because I chose to save the grandchildren. If I save them without using the slave decoys, then I get the correct Note 1. I don't know if this effects the Morrigan relationship, or if it's just a simple description error.

EDIT: The bug does not seem to affect the player's relationship with Morrigan. I was able to reveal the survival of the two children to her and she was overjoyed. It seems like the bug is a simple description error of little consequence.
 
Yak said:
1 bug in the The_Last_Tuatha_De_Danann quest. The bug is reliably repeatable.

When I talk to the mayor to locate Flaithbertach's grandchildren, I chose to save them by swapping them with slaves. But, when I open my "Notes on Eriu", I get this:

Note 1: You chose to kill Flaithbertach's grandchildren.

Which is strange, because I chose to save the grandchildren. If I save them without using the slave decoys, then I get the correct Note 1. I don't know if this effects the Morrigan relationship, or if it's just a simple description error.

EDIT: The bug does not seem to affect the player's relationship with Morrigan. I was able to reveal the survival of the two children to her and she was overjoyed. It seems like the bug is a simple description error of little consequence.
Could you provide a savegame and/or a screenshot of the error?
 

Yak

Recruit
Here's the Savegame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bycy2Oeuc4pcOXB0VElvUUIxWk0/view?usp=sharing

This is the part of The_Last_Tuatha_De_Danann quest where you're hunting for Flaithbertach's grandchildren.

1. Go to Caer Meguaidd and speak to the mayor for the location of the kids.
2. Ask the mayor "About Flaithbertach's grandchildren..."
3. Tell the mayor "I will save these poor children."
4. Tell the mayor "That will work. Do it."
5. Go to your Notes. Choose "Notes on Eriu". It will read "Note 1: You chose to kill Flaithbertach's grandchildren."

Notably, I just tried another conversation path:

"About..." -> "I will save..." -> "No, other children aren't the solution" -> "Forget what I said. We will follow your idea about using little slaves"

...and ended up with the correct Note 1: "You chose to save Flaithbertach's grandchildren. You instead sacrificed the lives of other, slave children."

So, if you're decisive about sacrificing the slaves, you get the wrong note. Whereas if you flip flop on the issue, you get the correct note.
 

kraggrim

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Steam Version 2.012

If you start a royal sandbox the old king from your faction still has his crown:
WDUxk.jpg


Non-scenic town menu has a couple of grammatical errors:
3Pu4H.jpg
Missing full-stop after "Manage the garrison", extra space after "Wait here for some time ".
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
kraggrim said:
Steam Version 2.012

If you start a royal sandbox the old king from your faction still has his crown:
WDUxk.jpg

That was left on purpose (npc is still of royal line), which does not mean they can't change it now (talking about beta)
 
kraggrim said:
Steam Version 2.012

If you start a royal sandbox the old king from your faction still has his crown:
WDUxk.jpg


Non-scenic town menu has a couple of grammatical errors:
3Pu4H.jpg
Missing full-stop after "Manage the garrison", extra space after "Wait here for some time ".
1-Is intended, he is now a "pretender" to the crown.
2-Noted and fixed.

Yak said:
Here's the Savegame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bycy2Oeuc4pcOXB0VElvUUIxWk0/view?usp=sharing

This is the part of The_Last_Tuatha_De_Danann quest where you're hunting for Flaithbertach's grandchildren.

1. Go to Caer Meguaidd and speak to the mayor for the location of the kids.
2. Ask the mayor "About Flaithbertach's grandchildren..."
3. Tell the mayor "I will save these poor children."
4. Tell the mayor "That will work. Do it."
5. Go to your Notes. Choose "Notes on Eriu". It will read "Note 1: You chose to kill Flaithbertach's grandchildren."

Notably, I just tried another conversation path:

"About..." -> "I will save..." -> "No, other children aren't the solution" -> "Forget what I said. We will follow your idea about using little slaves"

...and ended up with the correct Note 1: "You chose to save Flaithbertach's grandchildren. You instead sacrificed the lives of other, slave children."

So, if you're decisive about sacrificing the slaves, you get the wrong note. Whereas if you flip flop on the issue, you get the correct note.

Confirmed, We will fix it.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
kraggrim said:
v2.012

Through the character screen you can use the 'previous' and 'next' buttons to look through the whole of the troops list:
KnP3G.jpg
4gEN8.jpg

Also seems to work with companions and regular troops when you ask about their skills.

turn off edit mode, this is not related to VC but the game engine (you can do it on native, mods, ...)  :smile:
 
I experienced a strange bug while rescuing a lord from the prison: After I got the prison key the Lord didn't follow me but instead he attacked me, so I had to beat him down resulting in him being wounded and thus left behind. Also all the guards in the stronghold did not only attack me as it should be but also attacked each other.  When I told the lord to stay back and not to fight alongside me he didn't spawned outside the prison, but after I killed all the guards I got the message, that the lord has been wounded never the less and again that he was left behind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom