"Re-touch" the member's recent words above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cymro

Grandmaster Knight
This has nothing to do with molestation, sorry to disappoint anyone :razz:

This is a simple game. All you must do is search through the member's last 5 pages of posts (NOTE: Only. No more.) above you, and copy them to make a fairly legible post of about 20 words. But...

The Rules!
-You must copy only 3, consecutive words from a post. That is, you could take my phrase "you could take", but not "Could my phrase" as they're not consecutive. You're not allowed more than 3 words from each post, either.

-The post can go a bit off "topic", but not completley random.
A bad example: I am cheese. I saw Ilex chewing the cud. One day, I bought a hand grenade

-Include a description above summarising what the person was doing.

So, I'll start off with myself:

[quote author=Cymro]Your native language was near Uxkhal rather than a fairly nerdy person. The original language requires much greater aerobic fitness and Obsessive compulsive disorder[/quote]

[quote author=Cymro]We have sent sounds like that to terrify Daily Mail. In astronomical terms: the pirate ships deserve to live.[/quote]

[quote author=Seff]I am saddened but losing my villagers, that arrive up his ass, is very realistic.[/quote]

[quote author=Seff]Don't comment on my Rectum. I snip the walls in Shameless advertisement. I know several with *** in hair and beard.[/quote]

21 words.

EDIT: Well crap. While doing Seff (tee-hee!) Simo posts. I'm just gonna ignore him, and post my Seff one. I love the ending!

Maximilian said:
EDIT: Well crap. While doing Seff (tee-hee!) Simo posts. I'm just gonna ignore him, and post my Seff one. I love the ending!
While I were doing Cymro (not in the dirty way), Seff posted so I did (not in the dirty way) him too. Takes a while to find good bits so it takes time..

I find the abundance of obscenities in my posts staggering :shock:

Maximilian said:
Ooh! Do me then, Bulle! No, no horse.

I just had be happy to take Calandale, and thus avoid a bucketload of vomit.

[quote author=Simo]Is an alcoholic here in Finland? Of my aunt (the gorgeous man), she looks like...
dyke.jpg
[/quote]

(Am I getting this right Cymro? Can I add my own words? Btw, a brilliant game :grin:!)

Maximilian said:
Ooh! Ooh! Do me! Do me!

Ok..
[quote author=Maximilian]Sucks to be Naridill! But that annoys me. No insults and attacks from the middle-east. Just a quickie.
[/quote]

And Nightblade, that's just beatiful..

Cymro developing a plan with his fellow classmates to attack the cafeteria...
[quote author=Cymro]A cunning plan, under school age, doesn't include a hymn and piano. No! I refuse![/quote]

Cymro promoting his latest record deal with Sony Digital Sound Studios...
[quote author=Cymro]See me in: "Funny Welsh Rap"! Doesn't affect your appreciation for it. No, no, no.[/quote]

Seff discussing the ingredients of a certain evil cheese...
[quote author=Seff]..."snip fingers off". The only bad grandmother was Danish. Especially ironic considering I wouldn't know.[/quote]

Musing on the early days of Hitler...
[quote author=Maximilian]All except Deutschland ignore him... (and sucks to be Norwegian) and thusly - you can run.[/quote]

*Disclaimer: If you feel any of these are in poor taste and are highly offensive - then please request me to remove it promptly.
I will give a full public apology of my own accord if you so request for one of the above statements to be struck from the thread.
I do not intend to offer any ethnic provocation with regards to statement no. 4.
My grandfather on my father's side was an Orthodox Jew and fought in the Tank divisions of WWII, and won many medals.
My grandfather on my mother's side worked in collaboration with the Special Reconnaissance units of South Africa's Army (in collaboration with MI5) to identify the location of Nazi concentration camps across Europe's conquered lands.
My father's father lost both of his parents to the concentration camps before the end of the War, and my mother's father's one brother's (a Scottish infantry unit) life was also claimed during the War. I take none of these, nor any other's experiences lightly.
EDIT: I decided to replace "go **** yourself" in no.4 with "you can run".
In sincerity - Nightblade+--.*

Hope that's ok. :wink:

Heheh, nice ones Nightblade!

I'd like to add that I'm no Nazi either, I just like Germany, because my family's German, not because of racial superiority or anything. Some of my father's relatives were in Auschwitz. They met there, fell in love there, she got pregnant there, she got her lung removed without anaesthetics to see if she could survive giving birth without. She could, and she did. Bloody well done, methinks.

... And apparently that woman had bargained with some Nazi officer, that she'd pay him lotsa money, and her family and her would be save from harm. They got thrown into Auschwitz. After the war, she found him, knocked on his door, and when he opened the door, she shot him. Even more awesome.

... Phew, that was long.

Maximilian said:
Heheh, nice ones Nightblade!
Thanks, I'm relieved it wasn't insensitive. Phew!
Maximilian said:
I'd like to add that I'm no Nazi either, I just like Germany, because my family's German, not because of racial superiority or anything. Some of my father's relatives were in Auschwitz. They met there, fell in love there, she got pregnant there, she got her lung removed without anaesthetics to see if she could survive giving birth without. She could, and she did. Bloody well done, methinks.

... And apparently that woman had bargained with some Nazi officer, that she'd pay him lotsa money, and her family and her would be save from harm. They got thrown into Auschwitz. After the war, she found him, knocked on his door, and when he opened the door, she shot him. Even more awesome.

... Phew, that was long.
I have the following blood ties...
~ German
~ Scottish
~ English
~ Dutch
~ Polish (Jew)
~ A few others I can't remember.

My father's ancestors were Dutch cattle thieves in South Africa's first years. Our given surname was then "Watsin" to mark our family of it's criminal intent. It was later changed to the more acceptable "Watson" - once the previous era had fallen away.
And my mother's ancestors were average nobility in Scotland (they even had a castle until some scandal befell them concerning another noble household).
So I am the product of a cattle thief and a princess as it were. I find that both amusing and profound. :smile:

nightblade+-- said:
I'm relieved it wasn't to mark our family of it's criminal intent. It was later changed to a cattle thief, and a princess had to add in a screenshot, Need to work on my biceps though. Otherwise It's either punch or Damn morality.

You never know. You see? That gay robot winter did didn't reveal anything.

(Got rid of a "is" between did and didn't. Makes it so much better.)

EasyCo506 said:
nightblade+-- said:
I'm relieved it wasn't to mark our family of it's criminal intent. It was later changed to a cattle thief, and a princess had to add in a screenshot, Need to work on my biceps though. Otherwise It's either punch or Damn morality.
Ha! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom