Re-open the "old" Bannerlord discussion thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, why? There is nothing lost, the thread is still there to view (as a locked thread in this subforum, conveniently enough), and if you believe there was an unfinished discussion in that thread, just make a new thread dedicated to that discussion. Personally I don't see the need for a Bannerlord subforum at this point, but now that we've got one the old thread is superfluous.

Perhaps you are sentimental for that large old thread? Just remind yourself that most of it was complaining and tedious melodrama, and that there was precious little of interest or humour to cherish. Change always makes the grass seem greener on the other side, enjoy your nostalgia as you look back on the old era from the enlightened new one we find ourselves in ( :mrgreen:).

Right, instead of having one thread with 1000 random discussions, you can now have 1000 random discussions each with its own thread  :mrgreen:

And if you are worried about pages count and Bannerlord release... I guess you missed the memo... Bannerlord will be released once this subforum gets 100000 posts.

DanAngleland said:
Er, why? There is nothing lost, the thread is still there to view (as a locked thread in this subforum, conveniently enough), and if you believe there was an unfinished discussion in that thread, just make a new thread dedicated to that discussion. Personally I don't see the need for a Bannerlord subforum at this point, but now that we've got one the old thread is superfluous.

Perhaps you are sentimental for that large old thread? Just remind yourself that most of it was complaining and tedious melodrama, and that there was precious little of interest or humour to cherish. Change always makes the grass seem greener on the other side, enjoy your nostalgia as you look back on the old era from the enlightened new one we find ourselves in ( :mrgreen:).

For a second I thought you were karlahan, just for that mr.green. :razz:

kalarhan said:
DanAngleland said:
tally up the posts

math is hard @Dan! Just visit the main forum and you get the result right there  :razz:

Bannerlord Discussion
For general discussion regarding the upcoming M&B sequel: Bannerlord.
45,829 Posts
10 Topics

45,000 posts already...my God, so many lives being wasted, so many keyboards being worn out! What are we doing?!?!?

Electre said:
You can't just shut a thread that has 3047 pages down for a new facelift.

Yes, we can.

Quite aside from the whole 'new thread for new area' factor, we routinely close down threads when they reach 1000 pages due to important technical reasons which Janus advises us slows down forum loading/browsing times. In the off-topic section, you'll find "threads" which are in their fourth, fifth or sixth iterations due to this regular maintenance practice.

Certain threads are allowed to run longer when the need arises, and since until now there has been no dedicated Bannerlord section on this forum, the need has been there. Now, there is a Bannerlord section. We no longer need to keep such a large and unwieldy thread open. Feel free to go nuts with Version II.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom