RCC_PWMod [Rules Poll Added! 13/11/10]

Should NLR (New Life Rule) Be added to the server?

• Yes

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Halbard said:
Seriously, you guys need more admins. Just now everyone in the green faction was killing everyone they could. Including all unarmed.

I'll be giving admin to one or two of my clan members, as we currently only have 3.

Weird.

"Do not kill bandits on sight unless they have their weapons out or have committed a crime - E.g Murder or theft."

I tell this to people on our server but the ones who reported that they just read the rules (he did, he was a new guy who's smart enough to read the rules first) and they saw nothing about this rule.

As it is probably one of the most contreversial ones, I'd suggest putting it on the welcome message.

stacticsrandomsafezone.jpg

STATICSS
Was randoming on your server. And killed me on safezone. I was civillian. You guys deside what you want to do.
(and yes i was wearing womandress to confuce people on server) Proof is on that spoiler.

There was some other randomers on your server yesterday but i didnt cross my path whit them.

I can vouch that STATICSS is indeed a randomer. He randomed me in the armory a few times, too. I just didnt think of making screenshots  :razz:

ive got a few people i caught randoming while i was playing on my stealth account, back before i was admin again. unfortunately, i didnt think to take screens only video o_O

Metalwrath - multiple randoms, on me and other people, killed me in armoury
red_de_mons or something blatently randomed me while i was practice fighting in red castle, as a serf

Splintert said:
red_de_mons or something blatently randomed me while i was practice fighting in red castle, as a serf

I remember that I think. It was yesterday right?

EDIT: Confirmed. sir_red_de_mons chased me for no good reason. Then again, whites attacked me for no good reason and I was un-armed, but they had just taken over so I guess they were edgy... But red_de_mons had no alibi.

Can we recieve a questionarre and if we fil it out nicely can you make us an admin? I've had some people on the server saying that'd I make a nice admin.

You'd be a horrible admin, everyone would be banned!

You'd be a great admin. :smile: (No aside the jokes, I agree to what those others said, in the short time I've seen you, you seem to be a good person.)

Nobody, you need to make me or Funky admin or something. We're the only ones online on the server at this time right now.

artifex said:
Nobody, you need to make me or Funky admin or something. We're the only ones online on the server at this time right now.

I must agree, unless you can get someone you trust on at this time, I just posted on RCC forum about multiple offenders tonight.

Actually while your at it. Just go ahead and make everyone admin. Can i also get your Credit card number and pin, along with your Social security number? Thanks.

How big is the population on your alls server and when does it normally hit max compacity? Sorry for the bad spelling. Trying to figure out when the best time to get on is. I've been trying to play on the Australian server as best I can, but its normally just a bunch of people riding together and then betraying one another. From the description of your guild or clan, you guys seem really dedicated to the RP aspect.

TheAegis said:
Actually while your at it. Just go ahead and make everyone admin. Can i also get your Credit card number and pin, along with your Social security number? Thanks.

Lol this guy is funny

Back
Top Bottom