RCC Server Rules - Discuss Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Яowan

Grandmaster Knight
This thread is about discussing the RCC Server and it's rules, so if you have suggestions about rules, post them here.

(I have been working on ideas for the new server rules over the last week or two, which includes asking players about them)

Current Suggestions (If there isn't a name, it's because I've forgotten who suggested it):

The Only rules:

New Life Rule
- No revenge killing
- Extermination (If your faction was destroyed, you cannot Rejoin)
- No rejoining a battle if you were killed during it

Roleplay:
Well. Roleplay.

Reason:

'Because players may feel as they play that if they kill the wrong person by accident ect. they may end up being kicked, losing their items and gold, and breaking their RP.'

I myself believe their should be a large amount of freedom, and I agree with the above. Players voted for more rules though, and the server became like a prison with so many rules.

Now, I have the winter bug and the Flu, so wait until I'm better before I put forwards some ideas :razz:

I totaly agree N0body , we need more rules ,and we need a TW faciot that will take care of crimes during the game , it will be also nice if the randomers will have also 2 warnings with a clear explenation  about what they have done wrong . 
Many thanks in the name of KOI and keep the good work ,
Khalid .

KhalidIbnWalid said:
I totaly agree N0body , we need more rules ,and we need a TW faciot that will take care of crimes during the game , it will be also nice if the randomers will have also 2 warnings with a clear explenation  about what they have done wrong . 
Khalid .

If i remember Correctly 22nd had a list of TW and ONLY those people were allowed to be TW - i know it sounds unfair, but i think it would be more effective, and those people would have their own separate rules.

Merry Christmas aswell!  :grin:

The extermination thing would make all factions unplayable and more ban threads, seriously, this rule is pointless, you can just "create" it again or request to join, but not to exterminate it.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
The extermination thing would make all factions unplayable and more ban threads, seriously, this rule is pointless, you can just "create" it again or request to join, but not to exterminate it.

If blue is at war with gold, and all of blue dies, they are exterminated and may not rejoin that particular blue faction. A new blue faction can be made, it will not be the same as the previous one and they will no longer be at war with gold. This rule has been in effect for a long time, and I believe it is one of the rules that helps move rp along.

We need a rule that only allows people who we voted for to make factions.
Im sick of guy xyz coming onto the server with no rp concept gathering all rndmers and wanting taxes -.-

KhalidIbnWalid said:
Khalid .

**** no, I'll be kicking them on sight after the global unban.

Hello everyone,

I play RCC all the time (as King_Rowan), and I was roleplaying quite well this day. I was with a friend I met on the server (Poor_farmer) and we were RPing mercenaries at the moment this 'problem' occured.

We wanted to sell us as mercs at the yellow kingdom, so we rode to their castle. Then my friend saw one of the yellows was afk and decided to kill his horse (idk why).
I told him not to because that just sucks and its not RP... but then he did..
The horse was of a RCC member, called Splintert.
Now he got mad, so he killed my friends horse. Ok I thought, np he did the same.
But then another dude came (so now there were 2 yellows, splintert and female_pilgrim) and he started killing MY horse!
I DID NOT LIKE THAT, but I kept calm...
So I asked if they needed mercs, and they didnt they said. Then they said we should leave, so I did and my friend followed me.
But then one of those bastards shot me in the back!! (I figured it was Splintert because there was a bolt in my back and he got a crossbow and pilgrim a bow)
So we returned and killed them both.

Now that guy Splintert is a bad loser, because he KICKED me!

I lost all my 200k and score etc... So I returned and he says I didnt roleplay!! wtf?
I ask him if he needs mercs (roleplay)
MY FRIEND killed his horse, NOT ME.
I said HE SHOULDNT kill the horse...
And then when I walk away he shoots me in the back (NOT roleplay)

I wish this guy to be stripped from his admin rights because of admin abuse.

Greetings,

Lord Striker The First said:
Hello everyone,

I play RCC all the time (as King_Rowan), and I was roleplaying quite well this day. I was with a friend I met on the server (Poor_farmer) and we were RPing mercenaries at the moment this 'problem' occured.

We wanted to sell us as mercs at the yellow kingdom, so we rode to their castle. Then my friend saw one of the yellows was afk and decided to kill his horse (idk why).
Now he got mad, so he killed my friends horse. Ok I thought, np he did the same.
But then another dude came (so now there were 2 yellows, splintert and female_pilgrim) and he started killing MY horse!
So I asked if they needed mercs, and they didnt they said. Then they said we should leave, so I did and my friend followed me.
But then one of those bastards shot me in the back!! (I figured it was Splintert because there was a bolt in my back and he got a crossbow and pilgrim a bow)

I lost all my 200k and score etc... So I returned and he says I didnt roleplay!! wtf?

Greetings,

the horse part isnt relevent, as you walked away like they said to do, getting shot in the back is provocation to defend yourself though, you cant get kicked for self defense from a admin

also you cant get 200k, 130k is the max

Lord Striker The First said:
Hello everyone,

Greetings,

I am sorry I kicked you, it was out of rage. your friend however deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom