RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziame said:
To be honest, without RCC, there is no reason to play PW. None of the other servers have much players, and playing, where there's like 10, or 20, is boring. When a server does have more people, there are a bunch of assholes, mostly.

RCC imo was the heart of PW. Now, PW is... dead. Especially that both RCC and TnT are offline. Damn. Damn. Damn.
Erm no... I was just on Nexus roleplay and there were about 182 players and i had a lovely gametime, better than RCC in fact.

Matthieu said:
well seeing as N0body is the leader of the clan, I'm assuming that its disbanded if he said so.

Stop posting in a dead thread already.

Yeah, this thread is dead as the RCC server no longer exists; Nexus took over and a large number of RCC admins now operate over there.

Metalhead259 said:
Nope, it's disbanded.

:lol:

Carry on trolling bud. You guys (You, McCull, Combine, Fanta and whoever else from the Carni) going on teamspeaks and calling people N*ggers ain't gonna impress anyone (though you did manage to piss off about 20 people when you did it :wink:). Nor is impersonating me on Teamspeaks (e.g. right now).

Good sir how dare YOU MAKE SUCH OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTS. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH LIES AND SLANDER YOU SIR ARE A FLAME BAITING RACIST.

MLC HAS NEVER ENGAGED IN ANY RACIST ACTIVITIES AT ALL

I'M VERY OFFENDED

GOOD DAY

2166626.jpg

I'm very pleased that we successfully managed to piss off 20 people.
Yet another victory for MLC.

M-M-MLC!

3e0df2d7b6a591a1624f9761c6ad59e7cedddf67_full.jpg

As leader of MLC, I approve this message.

This is an outrage i will be contacting the appropriate people you coming onto the MLC teamspeak and spamming the word "Ch**nkies" is highly offensive and i will be thus reporting you to them
(S0mebody will also be informed to not give you this weeks pocket money)

GOOD DAY SIR

N0body said:
Matthieu said:
well seeing as N0body is the leader of the clan, I'm assuming that its disbanded if he said so.

Stop posting in a dead thread already.

Yeah, this thread is dead as the RCC server no longer exists; Nexus took over and a large number of RCC admins now operate over there.

Metalhead259 said:
Nope, it's disbanded.

:lol:

Carry on trolling bud. You guys (You, McCull, Combine, Fanta and whoever else from the Carni) going on teamspeaks and calling people N*ggers ain't gonna impress anyone (though you did manage to piss off about 20 people when you did it :wink:). Nor is impersonating me on Teamspeaks (e.g. right now).

Everything alright in that bubblehead of yours? Why would I go around on other ts servers calling people ''N*ggers''? Did your bubble pop? And it's Mr.FantaZero for you, Jakub, or whatever name your bubble accepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom