RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplaying is really what makes this mod FUN. I think I would like a ruleset which makes the KoS thingy a bit more complicated, maybe like this
- Outlaws can only KoS inside of a specific area, like a road between the 2 main castles/towns or a swamp. (this will be shown by signs at the entrance and exit of the area.
- They can tax inside the area of the town, but only if they are alone with the victim.
- Being close to an outlaw that is taxing someone you are neutral or allied to (In attack range) means you can attack and kill them. You cannot kill them if they are too far away.

So the new map, Nordbergen is up on the server! Here's a quick introduction.

The mountainous land of Nordbergen is cold and harsh. It lies in the far northern reaches of the Bezan Sea on a sizable island that is largely unexplored. The Dukes of Nordbergen have ruled the land since the island’s rediscovery from their strong castle at Nordheim, but a recent political upheaval has left the land without legitimate rule, and nobles and soldiers from near and far, local and foreign, have arrived in the land to attempt to claim it, or at least parts of it.

Will you be one of those ambitious men or women? Or will you live a simpler life with no care to the politics of the realm?  Farmers, seamen, merchants, and other professions always need filling. Perhaps you will elect to be a mercenary or assassin working for the various new political factions. The choice is yours. Nordbergen awaits, as do countless opportunities within it.

For more information on the map, visit http://rccclan.com/index.php?/topic/1310-map-nordbergen-not-for-public-download/.

S0mebody said:
Obigmouth said:
so why must we join your website in order to get unbanned for?
Because that is the heart of our community, and the only place where the staff will review unban requests.

We could allow guests to post requests, but they usually prefer to tell us where to get the latest meds, and we already know that, so guests are not permitted to post.

I'd prefer not making accounts for every server i play on.  but thats just me 

The reported bugs have been fixed and the map should be quite a bit more playable now. The change will be applied to the server sometime today.

What happened to the RCC server? We need it back

The EU_Union server went psycho. They turned into a hardcore RP server ... made me want to puke. :sad: Good server but all these rule changes is just too much. When reading the rules i felt like i was back in Cal 2.

RCC Server back please! Without the dumb reform you guys did. EU_UNION is making the EXACT SAME mistakes as you.

milkyway12 said:
What happened to the RCC server? We need it back

The EU_Union server went psycho. They turned into a hardcore RP server ... made me want to puke. :sad: Good server but all these rule changes is just too much. When reading the rules i felt like i was back in Cal 2.

RCC Server back please! Without the dumb reform you guys did. EU_UNION is making the EXACT SAME mistakes as you.

The reform happened after we lost our entire playerbase; everyone god bored senseless of VoS and left.

Also, this is not a place to rant about EU Union (post on their forums if you have issues with what they are doing), and if you observe what happened to our rules, we went into a completely different direction: less rules.

The rule changes were tried and tested, and the few players that continued to play on our server when we intergrated the rules liked them. The map itself was designed to cater for such rules.

Plus, unless there is a big demand for our return, I think it may be awefully unlikely it will happen; most of us have moved to other games, and many more yet (including I, having just logged into taleworlds for the first time in a few weeks) are busy with education.

To be honest, without RCC, there is no reason to play PW. None of the other servers have much players, and playing, where there's like 10, or 20, is boring. When a server does have more people, there are a bunch of assholes, mostly.

RCC imo was the heart of PW. Now, PW is... dead. Especially that both RCC and TnT are offline. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Ziame said:
To be honest, without RCC, there is no reason to play PW. None of the other servers have much players, and playing, where there's like 10, or 20, is boring. When a server does have more people, there are a bunch of assholes, mostly.

RCC imo was the heart of PW. Now, PW is... dead. Especially that both RCC and TnT are offline. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Nexus is populated and has some of the old staff from RCC.

btw, can someone just lock this thread?

RCC is dead and disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom