RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
koke007w2 said:
Barradin said:
koke007w2 said:
Well, calling an admin "useless" is not a reason for a perm ban.

Nor does complaining about the server all together call for a ban.
Indeed.

True, which is why that doesn't happen, those who get banned for "complaining" at the admins are those who use constant offensive slurs after being warned to watch their language in the chat, theres a point where your kiddy rage will not be tolerated and as Des said, you need a timeout.

Peton said:
koke007w2 said:
Barradin said:
koke007w2 said:

Indeed.

True, which is why that doesn't happen, those who get banned for "complaining" at the admins are those who use constant offensive slurs after being warned to watch their language in the chat, theres a point where your kiddy rage will not be tolerated and as Des said, you need a timeout.
I 110% agree with this they do need a timeout that is why you give him a temp ban, but I am no one to say how you should apply punishments and I am sorry.

Turkpot said:
Extremely bad/corrupt administrators here, but it is populated.

Have a complaint against an admin since you seem to think some are corrupt?
http://rccclan.com/index.php?/topic/44-unban-request-complaints-thread/

Or have a suggestion for the server to help us improve?
http://rccclan.com/index.php?/topic/43-suggestions-thread-maps-server/

Please make your criticism constructive so we can continue to try and improve, thank you.

koke007w2 said:
Peton said:
koke007w2 said:
Barradin said:
koke007w2 said:

Indeed.

I 110% agree with this they do need a timeout that is why you give him a temp ban, but I am no one to say how you should apply punishments and I am sorry.

Some admins on the team jump the gun and click Perma, as they know once they appeal they should be unbanned (If its only because of offensive language anyways).

Thats why N0body has had a serious chat with some of our admins that seem to do a bit more perm banning than the rest of us.

Turkpot said:

I'm not sure on who are you laying those accusations, though you got to understand that an admin doesn't deal with only your complaint, but 10 at the same time. Today, for example, I was the ruler of the biggest faction, The Principality of Moldavia. So, just imagine my side of the chat: Adminz0r i got rdm!!, M'lord, what shall we do?, Admin, pls help, Mi lord, shall I be engineer ?, Admin, I hava a problem, then some random faction declares war, so we are normally involved in fights, then again: Adminz0r, Mi lord, etc...

Thanks to Old_Piligrim, who was present to give a hand.

Also, as Peton suggested, use the necessary threads if you got any actual problems.

The Bowman said:
Turkpot said:

I'm not sure on who are you laying those accusations, though you got to understand that an admin doesn't deal with only your complaint, but 10 at the same time. Today, for example, I was the ruler of the biggest faction, The Principality of Moldavia. So, just imagine my side of the chat: Adminz0r i got rdm!!, M'lord, what shall we do?, Admin, pls help, Mi lord, shall I be engineer ?, Admin, I hava a problem, then some random faction declares war, so we are normally involved in fights, then again: Adminz0r, Mi lord, etc...

Thanks to Old_Piligrim, who was present to give a hand.

Also, as Peton suggested, use the necessary threads if you got any actual problems.
So if you say you were busy from both sides and Pilgrim the only admin on apart from you, why did you not make someone else lord while you sorted the complaints and then be lord again? And more if your the lord of the biggest faction as you have to command your soldiers etc... If there are many players and your the only second admin your responsibility above from anything else is to admin otherwise people will rage and if they rage more rage quits and if there are more rage quits well then, the amount of people will go down. I don't know how you see it but This is my opinion on what should happen.

Sure, admins don't have the right to play, they don't breathe, don't eat and don't fart. They are some sort of bots. I feel proud when I help with the complains, yet I might take the role of the casual player.

Peton said:
Turkpot said:

Have a complaint against an admin since you seem to think some are corrupt?
http://rccclan.com/index.php?/topic/44-unban-request-complaints-thread/

Or have a suggestion for the server to help us improve?
http://rccclan.com/index.php?/topic/43-suggestions-thread-maps-server/

Please make your criticism constructive so we can continue to try and improve, thank you.

koke007w2 said:
Peton said:
koke007w2 said:
Barradin said:
koke007w2 said:

Indeed.

Some admins on the team jump the gun and click Perma, as they know once they appeal they should be unbanned (If its only because of offensive language anyways).

Thats why N0body has had a serious chat with some of our admins that seem to do a bit more perm banning than the rest of us.

I agree, too many admins permbanning.. No matter what way you break the rules, almost all the time it's a perma. Temp would be alot better, than permbanning everyone.

22594305.jpg

Tore said:
Peton said:
Tore said:
I lost about 200k from resets since I started on PW :/

Thats nothing  :wink:

But I just started.

Tip: Bank some gold that you have leftover when you can in case of situations like this, the server will normally reset every 4 days to prevent players having issues with lag etc as the map continues to run for days on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom