RCC Server Main Thread [Beta 7] [Rules Translation/s added! - Swedish & Italian]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, im really happy you're up rolling again, really enjoyed you and you're server last time. Great server rules with funny,nice admins.

But there's a thing that i can't  stop thinking off. Didn't you guys said when you were up around December (when someone blamed you for attacks on united )or when ever it was, that the server is there to stay and will never shut down no matter what? My memory might have tricked me, so i apology if im wrong. But if im not,what happened? Why did you shut down? :-[

Armie_knock said:
First of all, im really happy you're up rolling again, really enjoyed you and you're server last time. Great server rules with funny,nice admins.

But there's a thing that i can't  stop thinking off. Didn't you guys said when you were up around December (when someone blamed you for attacks on united )or when ever it was, that the server is there to stay and will never shut down no matter what? My memory might have tricked me, so i apology if im wrong. But if im not,what happened? Why did you shut down? :-[

**** happens.  :lol:

But yea, we'll be around as long as the community wants us to be.

Armie_knock said:

We shut down because of lack of funding, and because of the blame pushed against us.
Regardless, we decided to bring the server back.

N0body said:
Armie_knock said:

We shut down because of lack of funding, and because of the blame pushed against us.
Regardless, we decided to bring the server back.

I believe your forgetting the main point aswell N0b, although it was some time ago. We were also receiving attacks on the server when getting a large population correct? or am i the one who is forgetting something here?

Also i hope everyone on the server enjoyed themselves, i tried my best to react to all complaints/questions on the new version as thoroughly and quickly as i could. Also a thank you to those who helped with one or two cases in which would have taken much longer without your support, i was indeed surprised to see such support for the server today.

Edit:Also if you want the RCC server to stay, just keep on playing as usual! the map is still being improved bit by bit everyday so we are open to your bug reports/suggestions and the map will be updated after a substantial change has occurred, in which case a banking session will occur just before the reset.

Peton said:
I believe your forgetting the main point aswell N0b, although it was some time ago. We were also receiving attacks on the server when getting a large population correct? or am i the one who is forgetting something here?

Well let's try to put the past behind us. I just hope all the servers can run simultaneously without acts of sabotage and such. There's no need for stuff like that. Can't we all just get along? :smile:

Saboteur100 said:
Peton said:

Well let's try to put the past behind us. I just hope all the servers can run simultaneously without immature and desperate acts of sabotage. Can't we all just get along? :smile:

I hope so aswell, i prefer this board when there is less sabotage and trolling/flaming going on, and i know the Taleworlds admins do aswell (this must be one of the most active boards they have to watch  :lol:)

Saboteur100 said:
Peton said:

Well let's try to put the past behind us. I just hope all the servers can run simultaneously without immature and desperate acts of sabotage. Can't we all just get along? :smile:

On the last six words, probably not. 

I don't even want all the players, having 30 - 40 decent enough players is better than 100 idiots.

Metalhead259 said:
Saboteur100 said:
Peton said:

On the last six words, probably not. 

I don't even want all the players, having 30 - 40 decent enough players is better than 100 idiots.

Thats another reason we have VoS here, it gives you the impression of a largely populated area when infact it could just be 20 people on the server.

Edit:Just so this is said now, people have asked on the server if they can apply for adminship, our usual response for now is a no, we are testing our admins capability on how they can handle the current population count and we have confidence in them, however if at any point we feel our admins are under too much pressure or stress we shall open admin applications which shall be constructed by the experienced admins of the server.

@ Der_Einzige.

There are easy to exploit loopholes in those rules, plus there are some things that need to be changed.
There are also things we need to add on to it as well.

Rccclan.com

Register on there, pretty inactive at the moment though.
We play a host of different games. So we don't rely on one thing to provide entertainment.

You can also find the TS at ts.rccclan.com

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
We've all got our fair share of embarrassing shouts.

A tip or two to Nob- Make it so the rules will fit int the opening game message.  :smile:

Aye. I'm aiming for simple, yet effective rules that have no loopholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom