RCC Persistant World Server [Super old thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peton said:
Sir Gwain said:
Oh great another server....................
Whats the point in making more servers when the player base isnt massive? I see 9 servers at the mo and 2 have people in...........
RCC was one of the first and The Best server PW ever had
Doesn't mean it will be again does it, I played on the rcc server when the cheese was still in the mod, the communtie has evolved and just because it was the best server then doesn't mean it will be now. I think the EU server is the best at the moment because the admins are good and the place is well populated, what I remember of the rcc was alot of heavily armoured guys riding around bullying everyone.
But good luck with it anyhow.
Oh one question where is the server based?

Sir Gwain said:
Peton said:
Sir Gwain said:
Whats the point in making more servers when the player base isnt massive? I see 9 servers at the mo and 2 have people in...........
Doesn't mean it will be again does it, I played on the rcc server when the cheese was still in the mod, the communtie has evolved and just because it was the best server then doesn't mean it will be now. I think the EU server is the best at the moment because the admins are good and the place is well populated, what I remember of the rcc was alot of heavily armoured guys riding around bullying everyone.
hahahhahahhaha the community evolved?!

hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

wait you're serious?! unless you mean by evolved you meant that roleplay died you are talking rubbish

Sir Gwain said:
Peton said:
Sir Gwain said:
Doesn't mean it will be again does it, I played on the rcc server when the cheese was still in the mod, the communtie has evolved and just because it was the best server then doesn't mean it will be now. I think the EU server is the best at the moment because 1.the admins are good and the place2.is well populated, what I remember of the rcc was alot of heavily armoured guys riding around bullying everyone.
1.The EU admins are decent at most, its quite easy now to admin because of all the new features that came with V4. even then some EU admins do not use them properly. RCC has a very experienced admin team that was present in V2-3 they really know how to administrate a server properly.

2.Typical response of a player always going to the most populated servers.

and by "evolved" i think you mean all the good RPers quit and randoming increased

The server is based in the EU, Germany.

The server is quite 'strong' though, so US players will experience pings of 120 - 170 (from what I remember) but not too much lag.

N0body said:
The server is based in the EU, Germany.

The server is quite 'strong' though, so US players will experience pings of 120 - 170 (from what I remember) but not too much lag.
1306458307694.png

Well my god good sir. *Packs up crap from EU and NA server* I will see you lads on the other side. *Ties up Pet Le_Fox* Come on Foxy lets pack our thigns.

Also can you ass a Fox and Kane Lair?

Now what about banks? How will this banking system work? I want to be able to deposit more then 75k for a commoner.

Have you played it yet? Also I hope it will fit into my so said '30 other characters'  :lol:.

This is a good map to open up a ferry business.

Nobody, i have a question, could you make a little Hideout/fort for my pictish raiders clan, witch only me and my fellow raiders know off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom