RCC Persistant Guild System (Discussion) Purchase hideouts on this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Faction / guild's Name: Noble House of Tidwell
Leader: Tirok ArchDuke of Tidwell

Branches: The Royal Guard ( Fox's Command)
Milita ( Orindell's Command)
The Nobles
Alignment (Hostile, Neutral, Friendly / Helpful / 'Evil', Neutral, 'Good'): To Uphold the Name of Tidwell
Type: (wondering if you can get more then one)
Group description: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161064.0.html

Faction / guild's Name: House Grey
Leader: Morgana_Grey
Roster (If you wish to list it): Populating
Alignment (Hostile, Neutral, Friendly / Helpful / 'Evil', Neutral, 'Good'): Lawful  :twisted:Evil :twisted:
Type: Secretive
Group description: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189681.0.html (Under revision + addition)

Name: FreeBrothers
Leader: Me (Marc)
Roster: Its in my thread
Alignment: Evil, Hostile. But we also do a mercenary service
Type: Raider or Guardsman. We are pretty organised since we are soldiers
Description:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190581.0.html

:grin:

I want to be a Merc group that raids and does bad stuff in the mean time.
gaham1 said:
you already bought one wow..

And I never bought a guild. I never wanted to buy a guild just for some perks and and to become official

You're allowed to be official either way. The difference is is that you get perks.

N0body said:
killer110 said:

• Hardly.

The Templars and the arabians fought large wars between each other over 'holy' land for centuries.
First of all, it was a joke. Second of all it was the Templars that were the foreign invaders. Third, I'm pretty sure that today's Arabs aren't locked in a holy war with Heathen Europe. Lastly, The official reason (for the Templars) was religion although technically it was for political gain and power. Remember that I was only joking, I knew what you meant.  :smile:

Whoever helps make this work out and gets enough players on the discussion thread to balance it will get a sneak preview of other currently secret perks and future events and systems in progress :wink:

Even n0b hasn't been told half of them :razz:

I need to get at least 30+ people on RCC just playing the game and using perks, so i can see what works and what doesnt

even if thats 5 raiders, 10 peasants and 15 war faction guys it would help alot, 3 raiders today helped me test their perks but to see how they work i need a higher populated server to play with

Phoenix234 said:
I need to get at least 30+ people on RCC just playing the game and using perks, so i can see what works and what doesnt

even if thats 5 raiders, 10 peasants and 15 war faction guys it would help alot, 3 raiders today helped me test their perks but to see how they work i need a higher populated server to play with

Well. The server population seems to be steady at about 6-12 people.

Just give it time and it should pick up, if the server doesn't die.

killer110 said:
Speaking of which, is there a TW in RCC? I ask because in EU there's perks for TW.

They arent using my system?

what perks do TW get?

and yes there is TW for RCC N0b just hasnt made the thread yet, they got alot of powerful perks if you read the type Guards in my perks thread

Phoenix234 said:
killer110 said:
Speaking of which, is there a TW in RCC? I ask because in EU there's perks for TW.

They arent using my system?

what perks do TW get?

and yes there is TW for RCC N0b just hasnt made the thread yet, they got alot of powerful perks if you read the type Guards in my perks thread
I honestly have no idea if we/they are because I haven't been able to ask yet and I haven't been on PW for 16 days. I'm just asking because I expect my laptop to be fixed - or my Warband key retrieved from my safe - in a few weeks.

Faction name.  Merchant Family

Type of Faction:  Merchants of Goods primarily, sometimes weapons.  Traders of materials both raw and rendered into usable tools and other things.

Leader:  Armand Bayard Merchant/Bayard of Gotland.

Alignment.  Passive Lawful Neutral

Roster:  Secretive.

Sub groups include the Dragon's lair vaults banking company, Knights of saint bayard, Order of the Red Hand.

Cleric_Bayard_Of_Gotland said:
Faction name.  Merchant Family

Type of Faction:  Merchants of Goods primarily, sometimes weapons.  Traders of materials both raw and rendered into usable tools and other things.

Leader:  Armand Bayard Merchant/Bayard of Gotland.

Alignment.  Passive Lawful Neutral

Roster:  Secretive.

Sub groups include the Dragon's lair vaults banking company, Knights of saint bayard, Order of the Red Hand.

so your a trader faction that isnt the trader type?

Well while the people that get the slaves would be considered raiders, the people that sell the slaves - if they aren't the same people that got them - would be considered slave traders - not slavers - and therfore traders.

killer110 said:
Well while the people that get the slaves would be considered raiders, the people that sell the slaves - if they aren't the same people that got them - would be considered slave traders - not slavers - and therfore traders.

well in your logic... raiders sell slaves to traders thats trading XD

in this system traders are people who run shops in town like bankers or weapon sales men etc

raiders cover the slave trade and horse trade

Phoenix234 said:
killer110 said:

well in your logic... raiders sell slaves to traders thats trading XD

in this system traders are people who run shops in town like bankers or weapon sales men etc

raiders cover the slave trade and horse trade
Phoenix234 said:
Citizen_Kane said:
Would slavers be traders?

Raiders.

if you read there perks they can sell slaves to admins.
You said that Slavers SELL slaves to admin but are clasified as raiders because they actually get the slaves. Therefore I used your logic to create my one and used it as the foundation for my logic.

Oh and horses are only raider trade if they're stolen. Regular traders can buy a horse and sell it at a higher price elsewhere so that people don't have to travel.

Back
Top Bottom