RCC Kingdom Diplomacy RP Event 4-30-11

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you post up the exact time?(not a just April 30) GMT or sth. Because there are many world-wide players.

Good. I send you tommorow my application.

Let say, i will come with some ... frenchs friend.

Just watch for your girls, watch over them carfully. Since the kingdom of France Shall claim them.

Faction signup application:
Name of Faction: The French Expedition  ( Royaume de France)

Members of the leadership (will be called on to organize the faction):
Aldric Of Poitiers The Expedition Leader and lord of in name of France. He serves the French king Charles VI The Faithful.
Elwonas de vienne. French knight
Dororo l'esclave (the Slave) 
Jean-Roger, The guardman
Alveras de vienne,  French Knight
Arthur, Nordic Knight.
Ereinion de perpignan, Pratician of the court  ( Medic )

Estimated number of members participating: 6-10 + Recrutement ingame

Brief faction theme:

We are a expedition launched by Charles IV The Faithful, king of France.
A minor lord. Sir Aldric, Sees the opportunity to gain fame, glory, money, food , gold , more money, more food, new wine, blood for his blade, and most of all, a decent Noble lad to enforce his political power in the region as well to enforce his ... power in the bedroom region.

However. Suffering some looses during the boat trip, he now have to establish a new landship in these land, and Claim it in the Name of France !

Still, he know few about these strange land.
"- Well, As a honest French mens, let follow the path of the All mighty lord and see where we Go. "

Two factions now, "Tidwell" and "The French Expedition". Lets get those other factions together guys and have a great RP event.

Event will start in 10 mins.

Another note:

You can request to bank money during the event, and funds will be transfered to your account.

You started too earlier. Most of the current active player base are will not be getting for a while yet, and even I, living in Europe will not be actively playing for an hour or so.

The overall PW playerbase that is currently split between various servers. The current state of those who play on PW is that server loyalty really doesn't exist that much. People play on the server that takes their fancy, with the rules, admins, ping and population that best suits them. This means there are very few people who stick by a server if the population dropped.

Actually i came, we were like 10-15.

During this time, the NA server did have 50-60 and the Sf at least 30.

i'm sorry friend, but i can't play if i don't have a little crowd of people around. Playing a loner with his 2 fellow riding in armor isn't fun after a while.

Good try anyway,but if even Tidwell faction wasn't there , frenchs couldn do much.

Ser Orindell said:
The overall PW playerbase that is currently split between various servers. The current state of those who play on PW is that server loyalty really doesn't exist that much. People play on the server that takes their fancy, with the rules, admins, ping and population that best suits them. This means there are very few people who stick by a server if the population dropped.

People go for the server with the largest population, regardless of rules or admin ability.
Usually.

Back
Top Bottom