RaW:Previews+News

Users who are viewing this thread

sifis172 said:
my dear god, please fight the illuminati and all the demons that exist in the hollow place beneath the
earth. there was a guy here in my country, who had a channel and sold books with theories like that,
but that's the tuth, i've bought every single book he wrote. Antonis will know, BTW greetings Antonis!!
That's quite the dedication... I guess every country has its self-proclaimed prophet(s), here we have Sylvain Durif which is pretty much like a stale joke that drags on for too long.

sifis172 said:
i hope everything is going well, i'm really impressed by your work guys, and i can't wait for the next release.
keep up the good work ( in the next release when it comes i think i'll have characters lvl 45  :razz:, again.....)
:smile:
Nothing revolutionary but just enough to feel a bit embarrassed when playing the version 2.5 again but it still has a long way to go to be considered anywhere near finished.

Could we perhaps get some ingame shots of the horned montefortino helmet of the Samnites and Celts?  :shifty:
montefortino.png

KickingJoub said:
While Seek's been working around the clock on new exciting features, scening has progressed also. Here's a couple of pictures of the exciting new scene/map features we've been working on:
A highly customized toolset for maximal creativity:
349983.jpg

Now with dynamic destruction! (Including a sneak peek at the top kickstarter tier reward: A bazooka)
maxresdefault.jpg

Rights for the pictures belong to their owners, used for illustration purposes only

Hurry up and take my money NOW.

When I said in-game I meant seeing soldiers wear it while in multiplayer / single player, since those abit more aesthetically pleasing. Of course I've already seen the one you've posted since its right next to the one I posted of the horned helmets on moddb  :lol:, but thanks anyway. :wink:

Saw that one as well (its the most recent one for the RaW moddb page even), but I guess it counts.  :shifty:

The one I was aching for was an image of a Samnite wearing the montefortino helmet with the horn attachments. :fruity:

I'd sacrifice to the cooker's creed for it

Praise the ladle. :party:

Edgar Allan Poe said:
As for pics and stuff, I'd like more of the corrected shields, I never have enough of hoplon and aspis shields

There is also Antonis's Edgar Allan Poe's request, when you get a chance.

I haven't done much of those and showed most if not all of them in previews and screenshots:

1Sr4l.png

The Oscan ones are for the most part salvaged from the previous versions while the rest are new or started over.

No ETA for a full stable release just yet but the public test version is drawing closer as I believed I just fixed the previous oversights on the recruitment system and AoR:

BeCrW.jpg

Due to an oversight in the previous versions the player kingdom culture defaulted to Roman and maybe through some trouble could be changed to another one if you talk to a companion assigned to the chancellor/diplomat position, even there I'm not sure if the troops would update correctly but the AoR would definitely be ignored. Today I brainstormed another approach to finishing this part of the code to work as intended, now when the player captures a fort or a town he'll be prompted to choose after which faction culture he takes over and gets access to AoR troops available to that particular culture. Just like the screenshot above, I captured Thebes, picked the Greek culture and I have access to Boeotian AoR troops instead of having to make-do with Roman units.

One more scene to do and after that it's a whole lot of polishing, bug-tracking and overhauling factions and most (if not all) NPCs and companions.

Added Admin tools, improved the encumbrance system thanks to the newly added operations, rebalanced the stats, changed some equipment loadouts and discarded the current weather system to a static one for convenience. Maybe other things that I might have forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom