Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolutely generic and inoffensive in the slightest. Though I don't understand the lyrics. It doesn't really sound much different from most party beach hits I've heard, and it has that kind of laid back feel that wasn't too bad, but it didn't click with me. 2/5

Nice and catchy song for its time, which was about sixty years before it was recorded.
Really though, it's easy to listen to and hard to actively dislike, at least. 8/10

I dont listen to many other genres aside from hip hop so idk  :lol: its ok i guess
Pretty sure you dont like hip-hop, especially the not-so-lyrical rap from today, but I find this track to be a banger
Would've posted 21 Savage - Nothin new from his new album, Issa, but its not on YouTube :/ Shame, its much more meaningful, deals with racism etc
I recommend you check that track out on Spotify
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

Sorry I can't relate to that style of music and culture, never grew up with it but I respect the expression. I'm not even sure what type of genre that is, hip-hop w/rap?
For what it was I didn't think it was that good, 3/10, but thats mostly on the point that I don't understand it.

Beny said:
In general, i despise Lamar's generation of US hip-hop, however this track wasn't awful. 6/10.

There is a lot of hip hop that sounds like this.

Armchair Cosmere Fanatic said:
It sounds like Argyle Johansen mixed with a lullaby. It's okay, 5/10

Actual cancer. I actually can't describe to you how much I did not enjoy that. Sorry. 0/10

I've been getting into metal. There's a ton out there I haven't listened to. Like this band.

It's a solid song, keeps my interest going, which is fairly rare for me when it comes to melodeath. 8/10 The only band I can recommend right now is Gormathon if you're into the type of sound that you shared.

Back
Top Bottom