Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

6/10, quite like some rap and thought this was alright, however it didn't flow very well and takes a while to start.

4/10 - never heard that style before, but it was interesting. Your first post on this threat with Eimear Quinn was breathtaking :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13a4uky600

The Sweet - Little Willy

This has to be one of the most ridiculous songs ever recorded. I only wish I would have had a pail or bucket close by so I wouldn't have had to vomit on my girlfriend. Good thing she had a sense of humor. She hated the song, too, and whenever it came on the radio, it was a race between us to change the station. The song is totally awful because even the music doesn't save it. There. Now you can proceed with the profanity, which I totally expect from fans of this "sewer song."

:lol:

I do recognise this from osmosis. I've got a thing for 60s 70s [whatever this genre's called -- "post-beatles", i guess.], so 7/10

(on behalf of all black people, I apologise)

I like those types of songs more to take the piss out of them rather than to seriously listen to them 6/10

also where did you get that quote from? Nevermind, found it.

I do recognise this from osmosis. I've got a thing for 60s 70s [whatever this genre's called -- "post-beatles", i guess.], so 7/10

I just can't get enough of that band's first album :grin:

Anyways, 7/10 - interesting style. Felt relaxing to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixjt3r6wM4

ERA - Ameno

PoisonCourtesan said:
You are not supposed to clog the thread with songs. It's best to keep it one (at most 2) post per page minimum until a few days pass. This thread is now full of people who post their own **** with either no or asinine ratings.

6/10 It is obvious that she can sing however it is just not my taste of music so I'm not really getting into the song.

YOUNG MOOLAH BAYBAY... 0/10
Chris Brown is marginally less annoying than Little Wayne... But he's still bad. I can't see anything redeeming about that song.

Back
Top Bottom