Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

PoisonCourtesan said:
TheMightyPeanut! said:
I have nothing to rate, so might as well just post another song from someone to rate:
Can you even read?

The Dark Robin said:
NR: Average

Guess what that means.

This is why usually people post videos to the songs they are referring to, I thought that was his rating since Robin has a tendency to give word ratings, rather than number ratings. Do not blame me for his poorly worded post, and more importantly do not treat me with disrespect because of an honest mistake.

Anyways:

6/10

I've watched that movie so many times as a kid, I could quote it from memory. Well done. 10/10

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIqgDeTf77Y[/Youtube]

You know what, I always thought it weird that Dreamworks would make a movie centered around that period of time in Bible. Looking at it historically, it would have been a terrible series of events; the lifeblood of Egypt - The Nile, turning into blood, flies and gnats driving human and animal kind to exhaustion, hail falling from the sky only to explode into fire on the ground, burning everything up in  its path, and finally the death of the firstborn sons, the heirs and legacy of all those families. The last thing I would want to do is turn it into a children's cartoon. But Hans Zimmer is a wonderful composer and not a half bad movie. 9/10

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRygKaJYl5g[/MEDIA]

ComingWinter said:
You know what, I always thought it weird that Dreamworks would make a movie centered around that period of time in Bible. Looking at it historically, it would have been a terrible series of events; the lifeblood of Egypt - The Nile, turning into blood, flies and gnats driving human and animal kind to exhaustion, hail falling from the sky only to explode into fire on the ground, burning everything up in  its path, and finally the death of the firstborn sons, the heirs and legacy of all those families. The last thing I would want to do is turn it into a children's cartoon. But Hans Zimmer is a wonderful composer and not a half bad movie. 9/10

Good point, I was actually shocked when I first learned that this was supposed to be a children's movie. Though at least they did add some childish theme's and humor to the movie, and it was still kind of tame compared to the biblical canon version of the story... I felt that it was cool how they added a twist where the Pharaoh from Exodus(Who is suspected to be Ramses II) and Moses were actually really close, it just made the story that much more dramatic then it already was. Also looking up Ramses II or "Ramses the Great" as he was called was actually pretty interesting, he was kind of a bad ass, but I digress....

6/10 it wasn't that bad, just isn't really my cup of tea

It's not really a song without the lyrics, and they're fine lyrics for sure. But the fife and drum rendition is pretty keen so I'll give it a 7/10.

Here's a... let's call it "a rebuttal":

Back
Top Bottom