Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Moderate. He is trying to communicate a message and I'd probably pay more attention to it if it was baroque or in German, 'cause I'm like that.

:wink:

8.5/10 You sir get the peanut seal of approval! you should feel honored!

Every time I hear this ****ing song the events from the movie Titanic flood my mind, and I am bombarded with the feels that ensued from watching that movie, don't judge me.  :razz:

Not exactly the songs im in too, but, i guess were into different styles, im into every thing, mostly country, but ill post this since this is the internet. 6/10 for a great movie :razz:

Average said:
Not exactly the songs im in too, but, i guess were into different styles, im into every thing, mostly country, but ill post this since this is the internet.

Dude, that's not a ****ing rating. Your turn is now forfeit.

@TheMightyPeanut!:
Pretty good song. Listened to it for quite a while some months ago. Haven't seen the movie though. Anyway I give it a solid good/good.

Here goes:

Though i missed the rating, im not the only one who has, atleast i modified mine, heres the Dark Robin
I loved it. Listened and relistened a couple times, I like it very much. :smile:
Look before you post man.
8/10, i didnt care for the intro :/

As you said, we're all into different styles, and I have to say I do not like that style of music, but that one was not bad 6/10

well, I'm from New Zealand but I think that people not from NZ can still relate to what this song is about

The Dark Robin said:
It was fine, nothing special.

You better be careful, Poison might freak out on you for not putting numbers in your rating...lol
I dont like rap at all, but the intro to that actually sounded good. Still, didnt like the rest of it. (for that ******* poison, 5/10)

Average said:
You better be careful, Poison might freak out on you for not putting numbers in your rating...lol
Not sure what you mean, you can rate it without numbers if you put your opinion on the song. Putting said opinion is good even with numbers, imo. :smile:

NR: Average

Back
Top Bottom