Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Not a bad song at all; the girl singing the chorus (can't remember her name right now) sung well, but Mike could've done somewhat better in the rap portion. 5.9/10

Not my type of music, but it's the kind of song I don't mind listening to for a couple of minutes. However, it's also the type that doesn't know when to make its exit - I really don't like those two words that much. The fact that the singer doesn't sound good to my ears doesn't help. 5/10 - about average as it gets.

Turns out that hearing a lot of people say something is amazing isn't a good excuse to not to check it out, even if it's annoying. I depraved myself from the hilarity that is Starbomb for too long.

It honestly just sounded like generic hotel lobby music. 4/10

http://youtu.be/yQ1QumYmXO8?t=5m13s

He's a good singer I guess, but meh. It wasn't bad to listen to, just not very good.

TheFlyingFishy said:
:neutral: Why is this even a thing. 1/5
Also, about your 'sexy without being slutty' description... You're right, but it's not related to the fact that its just a ****ty pop song. :razz:

4\10
Maybe it's just me, but I'm no amateur of this type of music.

Here is something less usual for this thread. It's a waltz by the Moldovan composer, Eugen Doga. This waltz was nominated as one of the four masterpieces of the XX century.

ferevon said:
That didn't get me excited.

I'm not sure it's meant to get you excited. That song, and video, is to get you thinking. I don't know what he sings, but it's beautiful whatever it is. It's possibly the most beautiful and thought-provoking music video I have ever seeen.

It's pretty beautiful. Not sure I'd call it a masterpiece, but it's certainly a great listen. 3.5/5

Vieira said:
I'm not sure it's meant to get you excited. That song, and video, is to get you thinking. I don't know what he sings, but it's beautiful whatever it is. It's possibly the most beautiful and thought-provoking music video I have ever seen.
Song Lyrics

NR: Vieira

Well that was one surprise after another.  4/5  :roll:

I'm a huge sap for brass and woodwinds.  I always feel like I'm soaring with this. 

Back
Top Bottom