Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually enjoyed that though I wouldn't call it great, but I can see myself listening to it.  7/10

PoisonCourtesan said:
jap****/****

Sad Sad little man.  I listen to music from all across the world.. to me nothing is horrible, despite how much I hate Metal music or Rap, I do find some Rap and Metal worth listening to.  Music should be rated upon itself not the genre it is from, or language sung. 

Coraline said:
PoisonCourtesan said:
jap****/****
Sad Sad little man.  I listen to music from all across the world.. to me nothing is horrible, despite how much I hate Metal music or Rap, I do find some Rap and Metal worth listening to.  Music should be rated upon itself not the genre it is from, or language sung.
:lol:

6/10

Discovered this cover, really great stuff in my opinion, and I don't say that lightly either. I'm usually VERY picky when it comes to covers, and there are few that I remember that I can call really good, this is one of them.

I have to admit I haven't heard the original before. I only know a handful of songs by Black Sabbath, but I'd say he does Ozzy honour with this cover. Not exactly the type of song I would have in my music library, but I can definitely appreciate it.

6.75/10

I do not think I can can give it a rating since I don't understand (french?). Where in the world did you find something like this? :smile:
Oh heck with it, 3.9/5

Back
Top Bottom