Rate the song above you!

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMightyPeanut! said:
You are not supposed to clog the thread with songs. It's best to keep it one (at most 2) post per page minimum until a few days pass, you've posted 6 in this page so far. This thread is now full of people who post their own **** with either no or asinine ratings.
That AverageIntelligence guy before you posted 5 times the page before this one.

PoisonCourtesan said:
TheMightyPeanut! said:
You are not supposed to clog the thread with songs. It's best to keep it one (at most 2) post per page minimum until a few days pass, you've posted 6 in this page so far. This thread is now full of people who post their own **** with either no or asinine ratings.
That AverageIntelligence guy before you posted 5 times the page before this one.

1. It's not my fault, nor is it my problem that this thread is becoming increasingly inactive, I put a rating and post a song, and if someone replies great.

2. Get the **** over yourself.

3. It seems your manufacturing rules from thin air, I don't seem to remember any Mods or the OP state any such guidelines or rules.

4. It's kind of pathetic that you are keeping track of my posts, like you've got nothing else to do.

5. I find it ironic that you get annoyed when no one rates, and in your opinion when they do, it's asinine, because you yourself are not contributing to the thread at all, just making butthurt **** posts, which as I said before, ironic, considering they are asinine as well.

TheMightyPeanut! said:
1. It's not my fault, nor is it my problem that this thread is becoming increasingly inactive, I put a rating and post a song, and if someone replies great.
2. Get the **** over yourself.
3. It seems your manufacturing rules from thin air, I don't seem to remember any Mods or the OP state any such guidelines or rules.
4. It's kind of pathetic that you are keeping track of my posts, like you've got nothing else to do.
5. I find it ironic that you get annoyed when no one rates, and in your opinion when they do, it's asinine, because you yourself are not contributing to the thread at all, just making butthurt **** posts, which as I said before, ironic, considering they are asinine as well.

If you bothered reading the thread a bit and see that other people have complained about this before you'd see why. Now stop ****posting and let someone else post.
****ing recruits.

Well, not necessarily because you are posting so many songs, (though it doesn't help) but mostly because of these half assed ratings:
TheMightyPeanut! said:
Here's an example of a better rating:
Bluehawk said:
It's not really a song without the lyrics, and they're fine lyrics for sure. But the fife and drum rendition is pretty keen so I'll give it a 7/10.
Mostly, just elaborate a bit on your rating. I am guilty of this myself on some occasions as well, but I still try to give some explanation at least, beyond the number/number rating. :smile:

NR: Bluehawk

TheMightyPeanut! said:

3.) It's not so much a "rule" as it is common etiquette on this forum, which is something you pick up over time. In these sort of rating threads, the idea is to only make a couple posts per page so that other people have a chance to rate and get rated, and so that you're not hogging the thread and rating everybody and having everybody rate you. (Also, in this instance it should be "you're", not "your.")

4.) It's very easy to "keep track" of someone's posts on a forum. It's not like someone has to stalk you for days; all they have to do is skim over the past couple pages and/or look at your post history in your profile. In other words, calm down, please.

Honestly, I hated it. Seems like a ****ty piece of a soundtrack to some "coming of age movie" with the target audience being 50 year old sentimental sad sacks and 5 year olds.

I didn't like it at all. Maybe it's because I don't particularly enjoy too hard rock, but to me it seemed like he was mumbling something pointless all the time, and the music wasn't really good either, except for the beginning when I hoped it'll be something softer.

Those songs fit together surprisingly closely. But both songs are rather annoying, which took away from my enjoyment a bit.

Back
Top Bottom