Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Original post by Cleaning Agent said:
Analyse the personality of the person above you. Give them a score if you like, but avoid insulting them openly (duh)

EG: Bob is a fairly average user. I've never seen him before and he has only two posts, so it's really hard to say what i think of him. In any case. From what I've seen of him so far, he has nothing distinguishable about him. His psots are generic at best and have added little to nothing to the discussions he contributed to. However at least he isn't retarded... which is something!

Trev has lately "converted" (?) to a more secular lifestyle, which would be to the dismay (understatement) of his parents if they knew. In this I have come to respect Trevty for being open-minded in making this decision. But both then and now Trev is also intelligent for his age and somewhat amusing at times. I like reading Trev's posts and the forum would lose something if he were gone.
5/5

Ninja'd

Wolfhead is one of the Brazilian crew on Taleworlds, and also the one I identify most with, besides Ektor. Although not as conversational or noteworthy to me, Wolfhead is a staple part of the Taleworlds OT and I would definitely notice if he were gone. In my mind Wolfhead is a good guy who deserves better than what he has :smile:
4.5/5

Pimple is decent. What did I say? More than decent, very nice fellow. Decently smart too, a pleasant addition to the forums. I also owe him some translating, but at the moment I've got a splitting headache. Just posting is alright, but translating is something I'd rather postpone till tomorrow. Not in the least because the pill I took also makes me a bit numb in the head. Numb numb numb.

I love Quail so much that he and I are going to make babies together one day. We've been told it's not possible, but we'll show the world that two men *can* make a baby. You just watch us.

Ambalon feels no ill-will against Eternal.
Catholic, specially in the beginning, was pretty annoying, Eternal is just meh.
An average 5/10.

Ambalon's a cool enough guy, for a Brazilian anyway, decently funny and usually has something interesting to say. He doesn't seem to like me, but I can't really hold that against the dude.

3.9/5

Well, you're new. It's hard to judge how well someone's going to turn out. There are some reasons that suggest that you may turn out well (working on a mod is an impressive undertaking). Then again, maybe there are reasons to suggest that you'll turn out rather poorly (using content in a mod from other people without their permission, and other assorted posts that annoy me).

Don't choose poorly.

tumblr_m5vyleOXRr1qzmfxbo2_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom