Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually looks neat on this forum especially with the border around it. Used to love tintin when I was young. 9/10

Mine is trashed too :cry:

Edit: Ok time to change my forum persona ??
Edit 2: this comment is outdated

Last edited:
I was referring to my old, almost a decade on use, Warcraft 2 footman. RIP :cry:

I had a go of trying to get it pixel-perfect. Seems to be a 96x96 PNG does it, so I just dropped the old pixel art into it. Try these, it's pixel perfect on my phone and PC (pixel perfect when you set it as your avatar and I’m ignoring any OS scaling settings if you have those set).

cRO8A.png
VC78G.png

NR:
Divina Commedia

Last edited:
It looks like a small snippet of a youtuber thumbnail from a youtuber who was part of a shouty over-the-top minecraft gaming collective in 2012 but a sexual harrassment scandal involving one of the lead members caused a catastrophic breakup in 2015 which this youtuber managed to avoid, so he now does nothing but tepid livestreams of singleplayer games which last for 7 hours and make him just enough money to pay for his apartment where he lives with his girlfriend who is secretly banging a speedrunner in a semi-consesual open relationship which is actually just a way of prolonging the inevitable breakup and giving his life some semblance of structure so he can hold back the tears and on-camera meltdowns he fears might happen if she leaves officially.

10/10

I had a go of trying to get it pixel-perfect. Seems to be a 96x96 PNG does it, so I just dropped the old pixel art into it. Try these, it's pixel perfect on my phone and PC (pixel perfect when you set it as your avatar and I’m ignoring any OS scaling settings if you have those set).

cRO8A.png
VC78G.png

NR:
Divina Commedia
Much appreciated :xf-grin: I should have tried it myself. Looks like you entertained yourself delving in the game portraits.

It looks like a small snippet of a youtuber thumbnail from a youtuber who was part of a shouty over-the-top minecraft gaming collective in 2012 but a sexual harrassment scandal involving one of the lead members caused a catastrophic breakup in 2015 which this youtuber managed to avoid, so he now does nothing but tepid livestreams of singleplayer games which last for 7 hours and make him just enough money to pay for his apartment where he lives with his girlfriend who is secretly banging a speedrunner in a semi-consesual open relationship which is actually just a way of prolonging the inevitable breakup and giving his life some semblance of structure so he can hold back the tears and on-camera meltdowns he fears might happen if she leaves officially.

giphy.webp

This is not the first time I've seen you bring Cuckolding up Hinds... Interesting preference :shifty:

10/10 would subscribe just to see that meltdown btw

As for your avatar, 7.5/10, can't tell if she's in a fetal position and thus those are her knees, or if those are her boobs. Still, points for it being your original artwork.

Last edited:
Ah, instantly recognizable, colourful, a banner under which all modders gather. Classic/5

The transparent bits bother me too much to fully appreciate the darth vader picture. Would be perfect otherwise.
1apLJM2.png

Here you go.
kog45jh.png

NR: Zombie Warrior

Instructions for monumentally stupid morons:

This means you should rate Zombie Warriors avatar, not mine.

Last edited:
Denetsu can be a savior when it comes to avatars. He made mine many years ago and he probably made half the avatars in the AG.

Zombie Warrior: The colors are disgusting (-3) + it's a Yu-Gi-Oh card (-2) but the parasite could work as lore explanation behind his zombie name (+2).

2/5

Probably one of my favourite avatars on the forum now. Fits perfectly with the new layout/theme and highly recognisable. 10/10 Dante points.

Back
Top Bottom