Rate the above forumite's avatar v. V (circular edition)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dante.

Reverse Fake ID
Grandmaster Knight
Well now we have a new forum, with the horrendous gracious restriction of circular avatars, I thought I'd make a new avatar rating threat to usher in the new age.

So let rip.

Dunno. it's ok, I guess. But hard to say. Probably would've looked better on a different forum. Maybe one with a slightly brown/beige-ish colour palette and a more familiar and pleasant look and feel altogether.

Avatar is probably a 10. But the environment it's in gets a 0.

Sexy Hitler? If only someone could have painted him as one of their French girls, perhaps things would have been different.

7/10

To me it's just a photo of a random guy like something from Shutterstock. If it's some sort of joke then I'm not in on it haha. Doesn't fit with anything. 2/10 (2 for the transparency)

I'm replying to you anyway, Deli, as my feelings have been building up by being in your presence.

Wide nose, large eyes, several gray hairs in the beard with the goatee looking particularly gray. The tunic is noticeably dirty and just begging to be washed, while the shield has also seen better days. The helmet is kinda quirky though, and the tilted head pose awakes something within me. I'll give it a 7/10, maybe a 9/10 on a good day. The avatar's not bad either.

Back
Top Bottom