Need More Info Rare Graphicbug in Battlestage Singleplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Koepenick

Recruit

It happens to me maybe all 100 battles or so. It alltimes triggers only with the first action i do means getting hit by something or i hit something i one time even had it during a tournament 1v1. It never ever happen in the mid of a battle its alltimes the first action.

And cuz its so rare i cant duplicate it even if i reload battles where it happend they just work normal.

What it does is blacking out all (most as you can c) of the graphicanimations while the battles goes still on you also can move give orders etc.

Version: Beta 1.2 Beta 1.1 Release 1.0
Installed community-made modifications: nope
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB
CPU: i 7-7700 3.6 Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD Game/SSD System

I also had this problem randomly earlier but have not experienced it any time while playing beta 1.3. I have also read it in other posts where some suggests that it is a rendering problem triggered by getting hit if I remember correctly. If you change your graphics settings it "goes away", at least temporarily. I play on highest and used to go to lowest and back again and then everything looked normal again.

Hello, i am glad the problem is a rare one and thank you for reporting it in. Can you please let me know if you have encountered the same issue after the newly released patches? If so please let me know so i can inform the devs about the issue.

Back
Top Bottom