In Progress Ransoming prisoners returns less dinars than stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When ransoming prisoners at the tavern page - so not in the scene - ransoming a prisoner returns fewer dinars than referenced on the screen. For example, 4 looters are listed as ransoming for 20, but the gold reported in the notification below is 16. In testing it a few times, it’s been between 60% to 80% of the expected funds.
How to Reproduce: random prisoners in a town at the quick ransom page
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
I presume it is 1.5.10, right?
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file before the ransoms happened?
With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Ah, e1.5.10, correct! I’ll capture some more bandits (seems to have happened every time so far) and send the save file along tonight. Thanks!

I uploaded my save. I hope it’s helpful and thanks for taking a look!

If it might be helpful - tested this out some more today. Seems the problem (in my game, at least) comes from the quick menu option (“ransom your prisoner (###”) to ransom prisoners. When going into the actual transfer screen by the “choose the prisoner to be ransomed” the full amount that is listed is given to the player. But the quick menu option still returns less than stated.

Last edited:
same problem on ver .10 running a sandbox game.
I have 23 prisoners when i go thru the quick sell box 138 denars offered 92 denars received however if i select choose prisoners to ransom and select all i will get full 138 denars. I have roguery of 107 with all four top perks picked. This has been a constant issue at first i thought cause i didnt have the 20% better deals it was that but even after am still not receiving full offered prices thru quick click.

Back
Top Bottom