SP - General Ransom for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
OK, why, when I hold the leader of a faction I can't even get 10,000 for him, but the only way, short of escape, I can pay to get out is if I pay more than 10 times that amount, when I have cash?

Current game: I'm not the leader of our faction (Aserai). Yes, I have about 1.1 million in cash. But someone wants me to bribe them 178,000 cash to release me. In reality, am I really supposed to be worth 20 times as much as the leader of a faction? Seriously? Come on, fix this ****. If you think a leader is worth less than 10k cash, then I should be worth less than 10k cash, regardless of how much I have on hand. If you think a leader is worth far more than 10k cash, but he doesn't have that much, then he should be offering me holdings in addition to cash.

One other thing...the only 2 ways I am able to get away is to escape or bribe a captor. But for anyone else, friend or foe, they can either escape or pay a ransom. Why don't I get ransom offers? Why doesn't my brother or someone pay my ransom, even if its out of my cash?

Just for the heck of it, try to do something logical that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom