Ransom Brokers

Users who are viewing this thread

Kind of a dumb question.  I'm relatively new to the game, to modding, and the like.  It was an exciting thing for me to change the cattle herding behavior to "10" so I could have them follow me instead of running in some semi-random direction. >.>
Okay, so... What I would love to do is change ransom brokers so they offer a different amount of money.  I know this must be a simple change, but I have no idea what I'm looking for.  If someone could be kind enough to direct me to where I need to go and what I need to change I would be most grateful.  :smile:

You'll probably have trouble finding a python version of the ransom broker tweak.  Search module scripts for "game_get_prisoner_price".  The script as is has a flaw in it so that you only get 50 for a prisoner.  Replace the whole script with this.
Code:
("game_get_prisoner_price",#KKM updates according to lvl.
    [
      (store_script_param_1, ":troop_id"),
      #(assign, reg0, 50),
      (try_begin),
        (is_between, "$g_talk_troop", ransom_brokers_begin, ransom_brokers_end),
        (store_character_level, ":troop_level", ":troop_id"),
        (assign, ":ransom_amount", ":troop_level"),
        (val_add, ":ransom_amount", 10), 
        (val_mul, ":ransom_amount", ":ransom_amount"),
        (val_div, ":ransom_amount", 6),
        (assign, reg0, ":ransom_amount"),
      (try_end),
      (set_trigger_result, reg0),
  ]),
Now it will give you money according to the prisoner's lvl.

If you are asking for the text file tweak then you are in the wrong place.

TML already had tweaks for that.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html

Misc. point # 9 or #10.

Thank you very much for the information.  Sorry I got this in the wrong place.  As I said, I'm kind of clueless when it comes to this stuff, so "mod" "tweaK" text vs. python, etc... all relatively new to me.  I checked out the tweak section and fell in love with it.  Thank you again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom