Rank system on taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, DGW isn't doing anything wrong either. Except.. licking me. :???: Entirely misunderstood sense of direction on that one.

Despite your being on probation, I believe I have held a moral belief that there should be no discrimination. I hope those who are questioning my words are not implying they support discrimination.

DameGreyWulf said:
I believe you're a fool.
Honestly, why are you bringing this up?

Well, I am a strong supporter of non-discrimination. We all have our beliefs, and let us not inflict upon each other in terms of our own convictions.

Unfortunately this is the internet, where people could frankly care less about other people's morals.

Anyways, that's enough off-topic for now.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Unfortunately this is the internet, where people could frankly care less about other people's morals.

Anyways, that's enough off-topic for now.

Well, I hope you are not one of those people subject to the "laws" of the internet.
Would you really want to have absolutely no moral grounds?

DameGreyWulf said:
This sounds like you're vying for a mod position, actually.

I mean, I am defending on moral grounds. I absolutely have no desire for a higher forum position. If one is willing to grant me one, I will be grateful and I will take it; however, I am nevertheless happy as a recruit, too.

Emperor Lancaster said:
I apologize for saying this publicly, but the administrators here are not your role models if they have no moral grounds.
They aren't our role models; they aren't our parents. Read the rules - they specify that you're not allowed to discriminate based on any of the normal things. Admins will enforce these rules if they see a need.

Seff said:
Emperor Lancaster said:
I apologize for saying this publicly, but the administrators here are not your role models if they have no moral grounds.
They aren't our role models; they aren't our parents. Read the rules - they specify that you're not allowed to discriminate based on any of the normal things. Admins will enforce these rules if they see a need.

Exactly! I was agreeing with your statement. I was refuting DameGreyWolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom