Rangers?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started to play Warband native again about two months ago and when I started a new game I saw this guy in the tavern(I think his name started with Z) and after talking with him he said that I can recruit some troop that are called ranger and their equipment was customizable. But now I just cant seem to find him. Perhaps he got removed after patch 1.131 or I am just dumb. Can someone tell me where can I find him or do I need to complete some quest before he appears or I can recruit thies troops somewhere else? Any help is appreciated :mrgreen:

You sure he wasn't just talking about companions? You can hire companions in taverns and customize their equipment. You can also choose which skills and proficiencies they should upgrade as they level up. And by the way, you might find it easier to have your warband questions answered in the Warband Discussion forum. Folks like me, who have never played it, can only give you answers based on the original game. I wish I could be more helpful.

Strange thing happening to me lately  :neutral: First I imagine some troops that no-one ever heard of and now Im posting questions about warband on mount&blade board. Man, I have to lay off crack :???:

Back
Top Bottom