Randomly Kicked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asadron

Sergeant at Arms
Today I was playing in the Assassin Hunt server by myself because no one was on. I was hoping some more people would join. Then all of a sudden, a whole bunch of people come on. Immediately after a pole was submitted to kick me without any explanation. When I tried to go back in, the server was full. Sorta unfair I think. Can anyone tell me why?

I would say that it was a group of friends that wanted to play together and there where not enough slots because you were online. I can't tell cause I was not there, but this is for sure not fair and we will need to talk about disabling kick polls or something.

Yeah I had this today. Kicked for no reason. Maybe to kick poll percentage should be higher like 6/7 have to say yes? Cause it should be there in case of any cheaters or bug exploiters...

Admins should be there in case of cheaters and exploiters. A couple of days ago we were 4 guys playing and one of the guys went on an rampage start killing townsmen and then he started killing his fellow team-mate as well, just to be kicked at 10 kills and rejoin. Some people who play this game regularly should be given admin or people should get a way to contact an admin through steam, in any way there has to be an admin. Anyway back to my story, after he went on his lil' rampage I started a poll and a friend of mine voted yes, while the 3rd guy called Kuba2324 (give him a slap next time you see him on the server) or sumtn decided to be a liberalist and he said in his non rational english speaking response "No votekick", "he autokick", "Stop kill civilian". And so the killer went on his rampage while saying racist stuff and kept rejoining.

So my points/questions are here:
1. Can we get more admins there?
2. Is there a way for autokick to be lowered to -3 or sumtn? I mean if you suck that much not to get a couple of kills before killing 3 civilians as a guard (assassins should have no problem with this) then there is no problem in rejoining.
3. There is an option for a Ban poll which was declined. A ban poll doesn't mean permaban but let it be for 10min or for 15min.

If we would enable these points we would be safe against this sort of group player kicks that the OP experienced (admin can be called) and against randomer trolls (ban option and auto-kick).

Madf11 said:
Admins should be there in case of cheaters and exploiters. A couple of days ago we were 4 guys playing and one of the guys went on an rampage start killing townsmen and then he started killing his fellow team-mate as well, just to be kicked at 10 kills and rejoin. Some people who play this game regularly should be given admin or people should get a way to contact an admin through steam, in any way there has to be an admin. Anyway back to my story, after he went on his lil' rampage I started a poll and a friend of mine voted yes, while the 3rd guy called Kuba2324 (give him a slap next time you see him on the server) or sumtn decided to be a liberalist and he said in his non rational english speaking response "No votekick", "he autokick", "Stop kill civilian". And so the killer went on his rampage while saying racist stuff and kept rejoining.

Thx for that, some proof and a name would be cool next time :wink: But anyways, thx.

So my points/questions are here:
1. Can we get more admins there?
I need to talk to the others first, We will let you know our decision.
2. Is there a way for autokick to be lowered to -3 or sumtn? I mean if you suck that much not to get a couple of kills before killing 3 civilians as a guard (assassins should have no problem with this) then there is no problem in rejoining.
maybe -5 would be fine. -3 is a bit too low, I think, especially in tdm.
3. There is an option for a Ban poll which was declined. A ban poll doesn't mean permaban but let it be for 10min or for 15min.
It's 2 hours I think. But yea, we will for sure enable it, but if it is abused, we will deactivate it again.

If we would enable these points we would be safe against this sort of group player kicks that the OP experienced (admin can be called) and against randomer trolls (ban option and auto-kick).

The problem is that all the 4 admins we have are only playing together (Fox, Kekse, Zero and me are Admin atm) and I can't even play AH really good atm because my PC is broken and I only have this ****ty Laptop. I got FPS Drops whenever there are more than 4-5 Townsmen around me and that sucks. So we don't really play atm, only sometimes. But we will do something.

Don't add ban polls, a group of friends could ban anyone they wanted or some trolls could join a server and ban everyone on it.

Isn't there an admin option somewhere that takes away someones right to poll? I believe we had that on MM when some guys were kicking folks every time they got on and the speechless masses just followed them...

Ofcourse there is. It's in the Administration Panel, you can add a String in the .txt file for the Dedicated server too. I too really hate that people just start randomly Kicking -.-.

No, there is not, at least not in Native. We are not using any of the admin tools in AH, so we for sure don't have that option.

You can change the Ban option to a 15 minute ban. However you got the admin ban that's a permaban. So the vote ban is not really a ban but more of a 15min kick. Integrate admin tools with this mod and you should be good.

You got tons of mods like these:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,175171.0.html

Auto-temp-ban is an option as well. But I've seen Patta already knows about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom