Randomized Uniform Color Saturation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone!

I recently noticed that the uniform secondary color is randomized. This wasn't in the earlier versions.
ocacXVC.jpg

4xBfCXe.png

Does anyone know in what module/file this feature lives? Or what it is even called? I'd like to disable it.
Thanks!

The various faction colours are held in spkingdoms.xml. The last six digits of these colours are RGB hex.
Hi!
Hmm, right I'm talking about the random saturation changes to the secondary color between troops. Take a look at these two Vlandians:
WdsBIDL.png

The yellow trim (FFECBA44) is bright yellow on one soldier and practically white on the other.

It seems to me like the game has some variation feature that takes the secondary color on soldiers and changes the intensity of the saturation up and down. I'm trying to disable this feature, I just don't know where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If imposed, I suspect it might be engine coded to introduce diversity, I doubt it’s configurable via xmls. If you don’t receive a better answer, I suggest you make a bug report and see if TW say it’s intended behaviour. From your screenshot it might just be a shadow result from dynamic lighting rather than colour variation.

Back
Top Bottom