Random war declarations and timer on story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Bannerlords and Ladies,

just to be clear, I fairly enjoy the game. Great job and feel. BUT, two major things are a bit annoying:
1. Why is the main story line timed? The quest to "unite the Empire" or similiar just got failed, but the conspiracy quest keeps popping up again and again. I don't mind, as I just continue to play, BUT...
2. My faction is just randomly declaring war on others. I'm the only King and vassal, so no clue why that happens.. But it's annoying, if you just paid for a peace treaty and then the faction by itself declares war again.

Another feedback point: Make the dialogues maybe more interesting. More variety in talking with the people. That would be awesome... Otherwise I'm really happy with Bannerlord.

Can those two points be fixed (1./2.)? Anyone else seeing this as a concern?

Cheers

S

Well, I haven't been able to really understand the conspiracy thing (No idea how to "stop it") or unite the empire yet.

Also, my brothers seems to have forgotten about me :ROFLMAO:

So yes, I'd say the main story quest needs some work.

Well, I haven't been able to really understand the conspiracy thing (No idea how to "stop it") or unite the empire yet.

Also, my brothers seems to have forgotten about me :ROFLMAO:

So yes, I'd say the main story quest needs some work.

Do you also have random war declarations of your Kingdom by itself? It ruins me right now, because I buy the peace, then just out nowhere my Faction declares war again (few days later) and I lose all my shops and businesses again. I need those in order to pay for my army, otherwise the enemy crushes me. Costed me around 100k by now, could break my game. How should I fight the kingdoms, if I can't pay my soldiers?

Do you also have random war declarations of your Kingdom by itself? It ruins me right now, because I buy the peace, then just out nowhere my Faction declares war again (few days later) and I lose all my shops and businesses again. I need those in order to pay for my army, otherwise the enemy crushes me. Costed me around 100k by now, could break my game. How should I fight the kingdoms, if I can't pay my soldiers?
The war declarations has to do with the conspiracy quest i think, atleast i read that in another post.

I do not have my own kingdom, i'm a vassal of the Southern Kingdom fighting the Northern Kingdom for supremacy :razz:

However many main quest related features are as of yet incomplete or simply missing ( like your brother just vanishes, what happened to him and the ransom for your sister and other brother? )

What you are experiencing may be an unfortunate side effect that isnt intended but we dont really know right now.

As for your income problems regarding workshops, are you at war with everyone or still at peace with some factions? In that case you could try caravans, much more profitable then workshops

Back
Top Bottom