Resolved Random teleportation whenever i leave my castle , PLEASE FIX

Users who are viewing this thread

i figured out what it was, its when a lord makes a war party even if you inside your castle or out of it, your character will automatically start to follow that war party, is there a fix for that or what?

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
It definitely hasn't been fixed. Just happened to me. Rather than leaving the castle right outside the gates it spawned me by the nearest village which happened to be being raided by an army with 400 more people than me, who of course immediately intercepted me.

Could you please upload your save files that are saved just before and right after this problem to upload.taleworlds.com? Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can find it.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom