Random streams with **** content

Users who are viewing this thread

SkyTime

Grandmaster Knight
There's a few of these streaming threads out there and since I'm occasionally doing this my self I see why not.

Basically I randomly stream games in 720p or 1080p, last time I did 1080p it worked fine but today it lagged so I had to switch down. I have a free version of Xsplit but I'll probably switch programs sometime soon when I get interested enough. So games. Mainly Warband, mainly Mercenaries. Most often in our Mumble (Korpi) and speaking Finnish but I can blabber English sufficiently enough if we get a quest (which we occasionally do). Also playing music which I don't have a permission for, not good I know, please don't get me banned s:

I'm having some trouble with voice-levels but I'm trying to look into that but it should be somewhat watchable, though by no means a quality stream but hell why not.

www.twitch.tv/skytimefi

Comments, criticism, ideas, insults, anything goes though I assume you guys are above the typical tard-bashing.

As of now, playing Warband, Mercenaries modification with Lt and listening to System of a Down. Do check out if you care. I will update this thread whenever I feel like streaming for an hour or more.

Thanks.

For some reason I can't get my voice louder even though it's just fine in Mumble. Idk.

Glad I could be of some use.

E: Done for now, will prolly do another one towards the weekend but most likely not tomorrow. I will also try a different program so there's no watermark in the middle of the screen, and I'll look into audiolevels.

Erections or no, thanks if you bothered to check.

E2: Alright haven't gotten anything done in ages mainly because I couldn't figure out why the hell I can't set my mouse buttons to the hotkeys with Xsplit and I refuse to switch the button to Q. It's too conveniently placed on my G400. If someone has a solution to this I'd appreciate it, could probably pull out a "proper" stream before school starts, not that it would be actually good but hey.

Back
Top Bottom