Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Issues at the news that can be evaluated in terms of freedom of the press includes, and there is also the vaccine factor in the event. While i'm interested in sharing that news, i have crossed the line a little, i accept. However, i got the reminder message. I wont be active at the related area till the ongoing court at germany ends.

True, but you still post annoying trash at your own risk, that is, that people will react.
I support freedom untill not crossing other ppl's rights. You are free at your reactions with this understanding.
Imagine if you felt like getting some attention and posting here the first thing you see on your (trashy) news feed. It's not what you'd call a self-aware adult behavior and even when told about what he is doing, he's oblivious about his patterns of behavior.
This obliviousness is the problem, and reminds one of a child or an adult with autistic tendencies (I'd bet on the later). He has seen the gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see.
Am i oblivious about sharing news that -you- think trashy? Accually it depends on the news. But, lemme say it in general, yes, i am. Don't miss that i usually take news from well-known websites. And, with your own view, those who prepare & publish trashy news should have also obliviousness about what they do repeatly. (Btw, freedom of press/express should be related with trashy news/public interests. You probably dont see it/obliviousness/ in that way) .
I dont want to turn back to topic, so..i wont talk again, again about what i want to see "obliviousnessly" when i faced with two different arguments from doctors in the medical field to reach truth. This is also related with freedom, but no, not gonna try to talk right now.
&
Thanks for sharing your (another) own idea about autistic tendencies. I'm accepting it as freedom of express.

Am i oblivious about sharing news that -you- think trashy? Accually it depends on the news. But, lemme say it in general, yes, i am. Don't miss that i usually take news from well-known websites. And, with your own view, those who prepare & publish trashy news should have also obliviousness about what they do repeatly.
Again you try to shift the blame to the news sites and avoid responsibility for reposting. (btw, Twitter is not a news site, especially the Twitter account of some dumb rapper, which is apparently a news source for you)
That's not how adulthood works. You do something (repost trash) -> you are responsible. That's all. This is why I doubt you are a functioning adult. Or maybe it's the Turkish national sport of avoiding responsibility and deflecting blame to everyone else which may be normal behavior in Turkey and the Balkans but not to the north and the west.

Inappropriate behavior (covid conspiracy)
Again you try to shift the blame to the news sites and avoid responsibility for reposting. (btw, Twitter is not a news site, especially the Twitter account of some dumb rapper, which is apparently a news source for you)
I dont blame news websites, 'cause workers at that field do their job within values. But, you do blame their job's output(calling news that i bring from them as "trashy" ) .
That's not how adulthood works. You do something (repost trash) -> you are responsible. That's all. This is why I doubt you are a functioning adult.
As you do blame news&me, let me give one example here.
I think you are skipping some adulthood things.. If a news points out that there is a possible link between vaccine & bloth cloth -> Even basic reader in europe says that "this possibility may be real, and need research & frequently public announcements" -> A common responsibility requires this approach in valuable areas, and talking/sharing regarding that kind of news shouldn't be blamed. If you blame (even you know it's just news), that turn to witch hunt. And, those kind of news ( just news that only talks about posibilities & shows that research need ) shouldn't have called as trashy (as u did from the begginning) . That's all.

Better stop trampling values. There is a link, and even its' rarety is very low that doesn't mean you left values your behind, and you only wanted your wish by tellin me stop sharing news. My action was normal as news. But, your reaction there was terrible.

Last edited:
I watched V for Vendetta for the first time recently. I know everyone has seen it, and I see why.
It has aged fine and it's a good story.
80KzI.jpg
couple days later....
The vaccine mandate opens a door for governments to force measures on the population as long as it can be argued it saves lives.

quotes slightly edited to enhance comedy

Last edited:
I dont blame news websites, 'cause workers at that field do their job within values. But, you do blame their job's output(calling news that i bring from them as "trashy" ) .

As you do blame news&me, let me give one example here.
I think you are skipping some adulthood things.. If a news points out that there is a possible link between vaccine & bloth cloth -> Even basic reader in europe says that "this possibility may be real, and need research & frequently public announcements" -> A common responsibility requires this approach in valuable areas, and talking/sharing regarding that kind of news shouldn't be blamed. If you blame (even you know it's just news), that turn to witch hunt. And, those kind of news ( just news that only talks about posibilities & shows that research need ) shouldn't have called as trashy (as u did from the begginning) . That's all.
No, there's no need to "talk about possibilities" with anti-vaccine campaigners.
There's no need to research their claims, because they are already getting debunked in real time by experts and fact checking journalists. Only you don't know that these claims are getting debunked because you are ignorant. And no, disinformation is not news.

People here have been patient with you in the past. When you posted a long list of stupid disinformation from some Turkish doctor, people have explained for each claim why it is false. Of course, that won't stop a real anti-vaxxer like you from searching for new anti-vaccine claims. Because you are not looking for genuine, objective information, but only for new anti-vaccine claims.

Last edited:
Inappropriate content
No, there's no need to "talk about possibilities" with anti-vaccine campaigners.
There's no need to research their claims, because they are already getting debunked in real time by experts and fact checking journalists. Only you don't know that these claims are getting debunked because you are ignorant. And no, disinformation is not news.

People here have been patient with you in the past. When you posted a long list of stupid disinformation from some Turkish doctor, people have explained for each claim why it is false. Of course, that won't stop a real anti-vaxxer like you from searching for new anti-vaccine claims. Because you are not looking for genuine, objective information, but only for new anti-vaccine claims.
There is no need for you. I strongly think it needs to be talken. Not firstly/only amoung people, but first; at between officals.

I dont know which of these are misinformation in your view, and, i didn't check them much(they are kinda new) :
snipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to watch your dumb videos. And certainly not in Turkish. If you have a claim to make, say it with your own words.
Every conspiracy theorist immediately points you to a Youtube video "proving" his claims, and so do you.
You know what needs further research? Why are so many dumb people easily fooled by charlatans.

There is no need for you. I strongly think it needs to be talken. Not firstly/only amoung people, but first; at between officals.

I dont know which of these are misinformation in your view, and, i didn't check them much(they are kinda new) :
snipped
If you don't remember the clear warning I gave you in the coronavirus thread, here's a reminder now that you have forgotten (or chose to ignore it): no more anti-vaccine conspiracy misinformation. That doesn't mean "post anti-vaccine conspiracy misinformation in a different thread," it means don't post it at all. No moderator will tell you this again.

Back
Top Bottom