Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This "Johnson McGee" bastard has been goading me since the new forums were put in. I have a few ideas on who they are based on sense of humour and what they know about me and when they post, but all the interrogated suspects have denied involvement.
Who would have the energy to be personally invested for creepy trolling? The Lier??
I suggest getting help from the mods to track the IP and check whose duplicate is it. At least they could tell you the country without much privacy-busting.

Elon is a fifth-grader with a lot of money that accidentally innovates. He's 100% some idiot normie that lucked his way into a lot of money for better or worse

lucked his way into a lot of money
49pYS.png

Tesla is like the arch-tech-startup. It's ideas are often insanely stupid and unfeasible, but the company doesn't make its money from selling or producing, it makes money from shares. The actual product the company is selling is rapidly increasing stock value. If Tesla's bonkers ideas actually benefit society then it would be unintentional.

Go to twitter and post "tesla sucks" and you'll be greeted by dozens of randos defending the company and telling you why the stock is actually #ToTheMoon or whatever. This happens with all silicon valley companies to some degree but Tesla definitely has the most shills.

Last edited:
They technically do make some money...selling carbon-IOUs to other companies whose products aren't as ®green™ as theirs. Because that's the way we decided to solve that particular conundrum.
That said, yeah, their stock value is insane, and there's literally no 10, 20 year increase in production and sales, where the company doesn't fall out as as a failure based on its stock value.

Also, your bloody emeralds aren't showing.

:LOL:

In Denmark 75 people have sued Tesla for false advertisement.
Tesla says the car (forget the model) can drive about 275 km. per charge and after 4 years you have to buy a new battery.
But already after 2 years the car can only drive 200 km. per charge - and the batteries take much longer to charge.
Not to mention a new battery can easily cost about €10000-15000 (in Denmark).

Doesn't the Musk's money come from Paypall anyway?
And the Paypal money came from daddy. That's how you become a billionaire, you start as a millionaire first.
Side note: He got 'Paypal' through a merger with another company. Followed by a weird leadership back-and-forth that Musk, eventually, lost. Either because of being an ass, or because he was trying to run banking software on top of Windows. Or both.
So, even his second big windfall was far from his own.

Back
Top Bottom