Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

0XJAP.png

ArkD6.jpg
(just my opinion; this probably isn't the place to discuss this but I feel that I need to say something about it)
What's happening is literally a violation of human rights, not even joking. What has been happening in the US is total madness since trump got elected and it's not just the guys fault, he has plenty to be criticized for, but no way on earth there isn't an organized plan involving multiple powerful corporations to throw him out of office. It's all negative press about him in Europe, and in the US media is massively against him minus a few neutral and supporting sources. Now what you have is really mad people that support trump or identify with his ideals who feel cheated and with their freedom of expression and ideology suppressed by all sides. In this cases what happens is that people hold on to who supports them and hate who rejects them, this happens with cults, terrorism recruitment, partisan choices and every day in our lives, it's part of our tribal DNA, we choose what's best for us. One thing I can see that has also lead to this (besides all the "difficulties in communication"), is the increasing difference between peoples way of thinking projected by the city vs rural lifestyles and (unpopular opinion) cultural diversity amount the population. The traditional american way is slowly suffering metamorphosis since globalism became a thing, many people don't like it. If I were to guess, many of these people are also trump supporters. It's like a dying of a species, where individual are getting together because they are stronger in a group. What's funny is that "trump supporters" are being hunted but they are not a prey, both these groups ("trump supporters" and "trump haters") are apex predators, and cannot coexist in the same territory anymore. It's like the big fish are starting to eat each other... history repeats itself...

I'm joking, of course. This was only a hypothetical metaphysical brain exercise

If only politicians words became acts... Nice speech, probably plagiarized someone and it's all for show, with popular speech that people want to hear, but other than that he spitted some truths. Too bad he's just a puppet now.

If only politicians words became acts...
Well, it did. If only people would stop regurgitating shallow one-liners...

(jk don't take me seriously)

Last edited:
From what I read, the opposition did most of their campaign on social media because traditional platforms wouldn't give voice to them. The current president after social media blocked some of his propaganda banned all social media, now the opposition doesn't have a platform to speak out.
If the current president wins again like he did since 1996 it was likely rigged, as some sources say, because the majority of the population is young and strongly supports one of the opposition candidates.

I think people are becoming more and more aware of the media censuring, it's a matter of time that all the tension is released, probably by violence first and international structural change next. Sadly, 99% of the times the way stop a dictator is by violence, that's the human way and always will be...
at least until we reach the next stage...
GAMER SAPIENS

Back
Top Bottom