Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Uncle Ted edition. Pls no deport FBI
xVTVZ.png
PEuUY.png
XcZDH.jpg

I love this **** :lol:

I would pay to see it live, I can see a 100 million dollar industry coming just from dancing robots alone in the next five years. You just have to do some more software and hardware improvements, coding the choreography, hit play and it's free money.
And just wait until you see robots on got talent shows in 10 years
47vufe.jpg

They are deliberately lowering your guard, so you let them develop those abominations. It won't be so cute when they kick your door in with their hydraulic legs and do some zoomer jig on your dead body because the ruling, robot controlling class has decided they no longer need you.

The only good robot is a smashed to pieces robot.

They are deliberately lowering your guard, so you let them develop those abominations. It won't be so cute when they kick your door in with their hydraulic legs and do some zoomer jig on your dead body because the ruling, robot controlling class has decided they no longer need you.

The only good robot is a smashed to pieces robot.
I read it to you in this tone :lol:

...It won't be so cute when they kick your door in with their hydraulic legs and do some zoomer jig on your dead body because the ruling, robot controlling class has decided they no longer need you.

So...a sunny third-world Tuesday, with less Hellfire, and more erotic asphyxiation?
*There has to be a certain irony in that missile seeing most of its use in that role.

Nah robots are pretty nice, I expect them to wipe my ass when I'm no longer able since no one in the future will, future generations (if the world doesn't end with this "deadly" virus) will not get their hands dirty.
And, I'm sure "they" can find something for you to do...
WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
If this is the future, "they" will literally pay you to perform actions. They will read and monitor with a couple sensors, both mental and body activity and give positive feedback if the sensors data matches the deployed task or negative feedback if the data doesn't check out. And what happens if you don't want it, well... you will likely be directed to some correction program, because it's for your own safety and the safety of society.
This correction programs would even likely be real-time adjustment rather than a fix solution, so that you are always happy and productive. This would include, neurolink brain implants and advanced and personalized medication, all controlled by AI with immediate effect.
You will own nothing and be much happier. The start signal is (or was) once we see (saw) single corporations rise above the one top 10 most "powerful" nations. I can't way to see the big fish start to eat each other until the one is left.
But who cares our life time is but just a mere eye blink in the great perspective. I might even just start to procrastinate all day long and someday regret it.

Nah robots are pretty nice, I expect them to wipe my ass when I'm no longer able since no one in the future will, future generations (if the world doesn't end with this "deadly" virus) will not get their hands dirty.
And, I'm sure "they" can find something for you to do...
WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
If this is the future, "they" will literally pay you to perform actions. They will read and monitor with a couple sensors, both mental and body activity and give positive feedback if the sensors data matches the deployed task or negative feedback if the data doesn't check out. And what happens if you don't want it, well... you will likely be directed to some correction program, because it's for your own safety and the safety of society.
This correction programs would even likely be real-time adjustment rather than a fix solution, so that you are always happy and productive. This would include, neurolink brain implants and advanced and personalized medication, all controlled by AI with immediate effect.
You will own nothing and be much happier. The start signal is (or was) once we see (saw) single corporations rise above the one top 10 most "powerful" nations. I can't way to see the big fish start to eat each other until the one is left.
But who cares our life time is but just a mere eye blink in the great perspective. I might even just start to procrastinate all day long and someday regret it.
E X A C T L Y

Back
Top Bottom