Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

EUIN8.jpg

Well, to be honest, I've seen some masks that looked like the user survived a toilet paper shortage moments before and had to improvise. People around here often wear them on chin as sweat gatherers unless someone is obviously watching them and I really doubt those are frequently washed, if at all. I'd be wary of breathing through this vile thing as well.

And our flag used to have an orange top bar instead of red...

Also the Danish flag had an even earlier origin than shown here, as it is said to have originated from the Battle of Lindanise, as part of a Baltic Crusade in 1219!

That's probably true since it's a crusader flag. But it's also a myth.
The first official/recorded use of the flag - Dannebrog - was by king Valdemar Atterdag in the latter half of the 14th century.

(I heard red was used for the Dutch flag instead of orange because red dye was cheaper. Don't know if it's true, but a fun story ? )

I have a face mask too, but it's better to stay home, sit tight and wait it out. I send the ol' lady to buy groceries and I always keep an eye on her breathing and I take her pulse and temperature every now and then. She knows a single sneeze gets gets her the basement quarantine treatment, so she's been keeping it together so far.

UVkGH.jpg

"Just wanted to let you know
to be careful, my husband
is suspicious of us"

-"Who is suspicious of what,
can you tell me who you are?"
"This is her husband,
you're off the suspect list"

"Wait, what?"
"I'm sorry, my husband was
on my phone, he wanted
to test you, good thing