Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

iElV2.jpg
Wse-V.png
Y1nwR.jpg
Kdwvr.jpg

...That's not real is it? I mean that has to be edited, because obviously people have been required to have a licence since, I imagine, the early part of the twentieth century (I think there was a decade or two early on when you didn't need a licence, at least in the UK). It doesn't make sense that it would be a topic for public debate or that even mob mentality idiots would feel motivated to go along and boo someone for suggesting people need a licence.

DanAngleland said:
...That's not real is it? I mean that has to be edited, because obviously people have been required to have a licence since, I imagine, the early part of the twentieth century (I think there was a decade or two early on when you didn't need a licence, at least in the UK). It doesn't make sense that it would be a topic for public debate or that even mob mentality idiots would feel motivated to go along and boo someone for suggesting people need a licence.

I think it's a conjectural argument for what a libertarian state should look like. Obviously you need a lisence in America but they're arguing whether their libertarian paradise would have the same.

US instructional video about Flak from WW2. Reminds me of the scene from A New Hope.

People like to talk about themselves on youtube because it doesn't carry the risks of talking about themselves in person to others. As in: getting told "Shut the **** up, your life is uninteresting".

1 new post

Yeah, you almost got the picture

coeurderoi said:
Do people really make yt channels about their own uninteresting personal life?

We've moved on from "watch people play video games" to "watch people live their lives". Truly, a NEET has never had so much pseudo-social stimulation at any previous point in history.

Back
Top Bottom