Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you might be mistaking the limited GIF colour palette for actual colours. They only match because the colours have been crushed down to a tiny 128.

PvgRZxC.png

Notice the complete lack of red. A huge chunk of the 128 colour palette consists of rusty oranges and browns, so anything that would've originally been even remotely red has now been crushed down to rusty orange en masse. The entire GIF has a flat hue of mouldy gash rust, even the shadows of the girl's hair are rusty orange.

I really don't think her dress was originally the same colour as every single painting frame, 50% of every single painting,  the entire ceiling, the girl's hair, and every object in the background.

Aww, look how colourful this picture is! It's just a real shame none of the characters match...

r74a2qx.png

Perfect! Now everyone matches!

EdEnCKq.png

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
I think you might be mistaking the limited GIF colour palette for actual colours. They only match because they match, the end. If I said anything further on the topic I'd be literally wasting everybody's time for absolutely no reason.

That example was to demonstrate the effect of a limited palette, it was not a direct comparison to your original GIF. So, no, I was not comparing this to this.

I was actually comparing
r74a2qx.png
to
EdEnCKq.png

You can't get me on this one, I have been creating stunning digital art since 2004, I know a lot about it. Please do not challenge me when it comes to digital art of any kind, Jacobhinds made that mistake and look at him now.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
You can't get me on this one, I have been creating stunning digital art since 2004, I know a lot about it. Please do not challenge me when it comes to digital art of any kind, Jacobhinds made that mistake and look at him now.
You have beaten me. I'm crushed.

I am victorious once again. Do you see what happens?!

SacredStonedHead has been officially sued and extradited for using mein and Jacobhinds likenessessess.

Spheroidhinds must not be internet bullied.

Almalexia said:
Densetsu feels like the kind of guy who would read Homestuck.

I genuinely decided to give Homestuck a chance. I didn't know much about it before starting, but after ten minutes I really wanted to DDoS them. Homestuck is NO GOOD.  PERIOD. Period as in full stop and not the yeasty arterial sprays from yonder woman vagina.

Back
Top Bottom