Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 90 67.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

E9luYH7WEAIG2pK

IgWpi.jpg
Ok, the joke is funny, BUT...

...not only is the map wrong, because it shows by June '41 non-existent Austria, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia, it is also internally inconsistent, because it show Czechoslovakia in the borders after the Munich treaty, but before Slovak independence, i.e. between October '38 and March '39, while still showing Austria which had been annexed in March '38, all the while showing the Hungarian-Romanian border after the 2nd Vienna award in August '40, but showing the Hungarian-(Czecho)Slovak border as if neither of the Vienna awards happened.

Godamn Germans can't even keep the timeline of their own expansion.

Seeing as it's the world's first, I doubt more than a few people have tried it.
But I i magine it's the future of meat - and other types of food, especially junk.

0f79h.jpg
BAdU3.gif

nrDAC.jpg

cHxre.gif

TSGrA.jpg

0f79h.jpg
This reminds me news about WhatsApp. There was smaller/much acceptable privacy usage. But, firm wanted more privacy usage for its' users except EU citizens.
1-There is no accual need to use personal data except security&app improvements. But, WhatsApp wants more usage for selling personal data. (sell the application if u neer money, not privacy data)
2-If non-ethic more usage thing is OK, why dont u want that extended usage from ALL your users? (lastest attemp to use more data came with exception of EU)

This made me remove WhatsApp. And, i cant install it to my new cellphone. Maybe at future, i can re-install it.

Rn, Twitter enough.

Now, the interesting thing that i come to share:

Seeing as it's the world's first, I doubt more than a few people have tried it.
But I i magine it's the future of meat - and other types of food, especially junk.

0f79h.jpg
BAdU3.gif

nrDAC.jpg

cHxre.gif

TSGrA.jpg

Did you write the astonishingly homophobic gay Chinese guy in Beyond Mankind?

the most boomer post i've seen in a long while
As a fellow autistoid, I am scoffing at you for using the word boomer about someone who is far too young to be a boomer. The misuse of the word boomer is ridiculous. Baby boomers are people born in a specific range of time, a specific era of history, it is meaningless to slap it on as a label for anyone more than ten years your senior. It's moronic.

As a fellow autistoid, I am scoffing at you for using the word boomer about someone who is far too young to be a boomer. The misuse of the word boomer is ridiculous. Baby boomers are people born in a specific range of time, a specific era of history, it is meaningless to slap it on as a label for anyone more than ten years your senior. It's moronic.

Boomer is a mindset, an ideology. MadVader is a Zoomer, Adorno is a Boomer.

Back
Top Bottom