Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

How do you feel about Vraelomon?

• Long live The King.

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • I didn't vote for him.

Votes: 85 69.1%

• Total voters

Abraxium

Regular
Best answers
I didn't know about Vittorio Gregotti before. He died from Covid-19 today, people are sharing his works, pretty cool stuff.

aiii papi, RIP to my main man Vittorio. Architecture is an art that comes in many beautiful sizes and styles, and then there is brutalism. Architects like to make fun of urban/social planners, but then we refute it by saying that they have no concern for social geography, only for them to build a wall, like damn you really did that.

:lol: I always hated foliage on buildings, except for ivy, that can grow on my wall any day of the week.

I´ve had a fair set of Finnish tits in my face, a great experience and a view to behold.

kurczak

Section Moderator
WB
Best answers

I feel like my husband and my job are stolen just by looking at a picture of her.

Abraxium

Regular
Best answers

Why does this sound exactly like NPC dialogue? I've seen some good examples before, but this is just mad. What sort of mannerisms is this lady using to give her speech the uncanny valley feel? Reminds me of a robot that stops speaking as a human is speaking to it, only to repeat from the last sentence.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
Best answers
Speaking with purpose and never hesitating or making mistakes. She also emphasises syllables and gaps in the same way a school teacher would if they were reading a story. Literally terminally boiled.